PokeMMO 10th anniversary

16 hours ago, Ryukaai said:

Black city has been locked forever and instead of coming up with something fun they just block it off and ignore it. Dungeons and johto are just memes at this point and the OU meta is watered down because of the lack of HAs. 

There are so many things like Black City or Jhoto, which by ONLY themselves wouldn't bring content. What do I mean? Black city would only give us new encounters and new hordes. Same as Jhoto, is not really that much content, as a lot of people said, it literally adds 0 pokemon to the game, and only like 10 new hordes.

But STILL it just makes sense to have those things added, why?, just to have a complete game. This is incomplete, and not because "Oh it's an alpha", because as MANY people said, adding some new tiny map´, or custom text, or a new vanity for the anniversary (Since they missed it for months), doesn't take a lot of time -  -''

The meme doesn't make sense

I agree that the game could be better. I'm just as disappointed as everyone else when they don't implement stuff (though most suggestions of players to implement them are complete trash). However I may find tiring the constant rants on forums that never adds something else than what's already been said over and over. At some point, unless you embrace fully being a troll, you understand this kind of post is as pointless as it is not new. I wish forums were more than just a place where players relieve their frustrations every chances they get. What do your whining actually bring to the community, if not toxicity ? Nobody buys the "I'm innocent man who brings his 2 cents" crap, not even yourself, judging by how you got triggered for nothing. 

It's not really hard to wait for an update, can we just do that and then complain that the event is trash and they didn't add QoL changes that were expected for ages ? I don't understand why you still have hope for anything and care about complaining if you have such an enlightened depiction of the devs' lack of work, it almost seems like the intent behind your posts are more than just sharing your opinion. 

Whatever. None of this matter. It's still night time in Hawaii

To be sincerely speaking in my humble opinion without being sentimental and of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my opinion but rather looking into this serious matter with perspective distinction and without condemning anyone's point of view, i honestly think and believe that i have nothing to add to this conversation. Thank you

12 minutes ago, Poufilou said:

The meme doesn't make sense

I agree that the game could be better. I'm just as disappointed as everyone else when they don't implement stuff (though most suggestions of players to implement them are complete trash). However I may find tiring the constant rants on forums that never adds something else than what's already been said over and over. At some point, unless you embrace fully being a troll, you understand this kind of post is as pointless as it is not new. I wish forums were more than just a place where players relieve their frustrations every chances they get. What do your whining actually bring to the community, if not toxicity ? Nobody buys the "I'm innocent man who brings his 2 cents" crap, not even yourself, judging by how you got triggered for nothing. 

It's not really hard to wait for an update, can we just do that and then complain that the event is trash and they didn't add QoL changes that were expected for ages ? I don't understand why you still have hope for anything and care about complaining if you have such an enlightened depiction of the devs' lack of work, it almost seems like the intent behind your posts are more than just sharing your opinion. 

Whatever. None of this matter. It's still night time in Hawaii

Smh. 1st "You deserve no time or attention" yet I have your full attention and you've spent time on my posts again and again

2nd. You said "I'll leave it at that" yet here you are again spewing more nonsensical rhetoric about nothing

3rd. Again its hilariously obvious who is triggered. I never once initiated any dialog with you. It's always you engaging with anybody who says anything you don't like. That's the very definition of triggered (you may want to invest in a dictionary).

The meme makes very much sense because the criticism extends from the point that the game could be better and almost every reply is an raged laced diatribe in defense of the devs or unfounded accusations of trolling or to tell people to stop playing if they have complaints.

It doesn't matter if the complaints are new or 1000s of years old if they are not being addressed they will continue to be expressed whether by me or another player. 

You call "whining" toxic but what would you call throwing insults and trying to antagonize anybody with a view different from yours? In fact, a mod had to literally delete a response from you because it was laced with nothing but nonsense and insults. So for you of all people to even suggest anything is toxic is laughingly ironic.

"It's not really hard to wait for an update"

This was never about simply waiting for the event. This was about SEVERAL ETAs being missed on top of being promised other features never being implemented coupled with other issues people have with the game.

"I wish forums were more than just a place where players relieve their frustrations every chances they get."

Funny how you ignore every other thread that has nothing to do with anybody complaining and falsely paint the forums as "just a place where players relieve frustrations" yet you hyper focus on the few posts where players do go to vent or post concerns. 

I keep telling you to ignore things you don't like yet you keep coming back and engaging with the very posts you yourself said "deserve no attention" 

Smh

Everyone here was excited for the anniversary and were hoping to be a part of it, tried to fit it in their schedules yet it keeps getting postponed again and again. I personally had a whole 2 months break and thought I'd finally be there for an event that's not during university days but nope, will prolly miss it again if it's delayed further unless I yeet my responsibilities out the window. Might not be the same situation as me, but a lot of people have other life responsibilities as well. Since the anniversary's usually a big deal for most games, devs do their best and plan a lot in advance to have the maximum player retention for the event. Instead the multiple delays are not only unprofessional, but they killed the hype for the game so much that not announcing an anniversary would've been much better.

Now the devs are faced with very VERY high expectations. Very high that even the extra time preparing might not reach the quota for what people think is satisfactory for an event with that many delays.

Edited by RenDude
28 minutes ago, RenDude said:

Everyone here was excited for the anniversary and were hoping to be a part of it, tried to fit it in their schedules yet it keeps getting postponed again and again. I personally had a whole 2 months break and thought I'd finally be there for an event that's not during university days but nope, will prolly miss it again if it's delayed further unless I yeet my responsibilities out the window. Might not be the same situation as me, but a lot of people have other life responsibilities as well. Since the anniversary's usually a big deal for most games, devs do their best and plan a lot in advance to have the maximum player retention for the event. Instead the multiple delays are not only unprofessional, but they killed the hype for the game so much that not announcing an anniversary would've been much better.

Now the devs are faced with very VERY high expectations. Very high that even the extra time preparing might not reach the quota for what people think is satisfactory for an event with that many delays.

Exactly!... People just act like there's no reason to be upset about missed ETAs as if people don't try to schedule accordingly in order to make time for the event.

Even stating that mere inoffensive fact will get so much backlash and pushback and condescending retorts for no reason at all.

I hope the event does come soon so that you can experience it and enjoy it but eh.... I wouldn't hold my breath bro.

4 minutes ago, noty said:

It suddenly occurred to me that kyu was just a scapegoat.

"Thank you Kyu for becoming a mass delayer for our sake"image.thumb.png.cfc4f20b873ee5ab32ff259b87ade11a.png

5 minutes ago, Ryukaai said:

what do you mean? He's a head developer. How is he a scapegoat? 

Guess they mean that due to him being the most active developer, he's also the target of the most heat so to speak

Like a few of the people commenting here, I was so excited to prepare for the anniversary event that I also prioritised it over my real-life responsibilities  so much that I have now lost my job and failed my university degree.

I tried to explain to my boss and lecturer that the devs kept delaying the event and that I wanted to play the anniversary event so badly, but they just responded to me to touch some grass. 

I couldn't comprehend what they said, as they clearly don't play this game and realise how significant the update was to all of us.

But hey, it was worth it as I now have even more time to keep commenting on this thread bashing the developers & other people here and posting unfunny memes at the first opportunity I get. 

r/cringe

Edited by Imperial
2 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Like a few of the people commenting here, I was so excited to prepare for the anniversary event that I also prioritised it over my real-life responsibilities  so much that I have now lost my job.

I tried to explain to my boss that the devs kept delaying the event and that I wanted to play the anniversary event so badly, but they just responded to me to touch some grass. 

I couldn't comprehend what they said, as they clearly don't play this game and realise how significant the update was to all of us.

But hey, it was worth it as I now have even more time to keep commenting on this thread bashing the developers and other people here at the first opportunity I get. 

r/cringe

He's a man of focus, commitment and sheer fucking will!

1 hour ago, Deploic said:

Man even Hunter X Hunter came out of hiatus and these guys still couldn't release the event. 

oh thank jesus we needed something of the apparent many things delaying and being on hiatus at the same time! this topic kinda giving me Deja Vu of the platinum and 2018 & 19 event release threads when @BoltBlades12 was running the show