PokeMMO 10th anniversary

8 hours ago, RenDude said:

Welp. Kyu said a few days so I'm hoping it's like 2-3 days now 1-2 weeks. Hope I can play it before exams.

Well, imagine how I am. I took regulatory license in my work all the month of May to play the event and nothing, now I am on medical leave for flu , in a few days I go back to work and nothing... only have to waith!!!!

Edited by DOOM

It seems like they want to work on Part 1 before release Part 2 to avoid stability issues during the gameplay of the event. They got lots of issue on iOS and everything from Part 1 so we forgot that Kyu could delay it because of the issues. 

May 9 by Kyu:

Part 1. The major, fragile changes will occur before the event. This will be our launch of the open beta iOS client, general changes like moveset updates, bug fixes, and a large suite of scripting changes to help us support future regions.

Part 2. A few days later, after we're sure that the game's not completely busted, the event will start

Part 3. Finally, after the event ends, a new permanent feature will launch. We'll keep that one a surprise for now...

Kyu on June 14: Event pushed back a few days while we continue work on bug fixes and features. Thanks for understanding

A few days later.

Edited by MightyMichele