PokeMMO 10th anniversary

36 minutes ago, TipsyTurvy said:

Looking forward for the 20th anniversary.

I dont think there will be a 20th anniversary, if even a 11th anniversary. 

I for myself get the feeling that Dev'-Team is kind of tired of bringing out new content. The problem with that: Other fan projects do that and PokeMMO is really far behind other fan projects that not even celebrated 10th anniversary and it's getting further behind every week in my feelings.

Sad to say, but I suggest to hire someone who really wants to change something and bring this thing forward. Otherwise PokeMMO might be history in a few years, if not months. Players are getting tired of all the promises and "deadlines" (btw not a deadline if you cannot deliver on time - so better don't call it like that) 

Calm down guys,

A few days can mean no more than two weeks (that would be a few weeks then). It has been 5 days only. ?

The 10th Anniversary is a real thing and we are only a few days next to it. Some pictures of the event interface have been leaked  on first update, which brings lots of cool long-term features:  iOS, rotation battles, and H.A to Darmanitan, moveset fixes and some generic fixes.

Think positively, the developers got more time to prepare the event. I'm expecting a response from Kyu on Wednesday to provide us the day to the release of Part 2 (because last time he said it would be in a week). Let's be patient.

Edited by MightyMichele
26 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

7-13 days

In the vernacular, “a few” generally means more than two and less than six. In ascending order, a number progresses as “one,”, “a couple” ,“a few”, “some”, and “a bunch” proceeding to "a week" which then will be measured in a week and a few/couple/bunch of days.

Don't mind me, iam just bored and i thought we making science out of it.

Edited by Johnwaynee
1 hour ago, WilmaBumsen said:

I dont think there will be a 20th anniversary, if even a 11th anniversary. 

Yes, this sentence is not wrong.  Both 11th and 20th Anniversary are unknown.

The 10th Anniversary is real ?.

1 hour ago, WilmaBumsen said:

Sad to say, but I suggest to hire someone who really wants to change something and bring this thing forward. 

This has been responded recently by Kyu:

Hire more would mess with the quality of the MMO we known for be very functional and enjoyable.

I appreciate the devs for their results. They got to push back the event but they are working hard on it and they didn't mean to disappoint anybody, they got issues and they said they are resolving it. We need to understand that and wait.

12 minutes ago, Johnwaynee said:

Don't mind me, iam just bored and i thought we making science out of it.

Nope, you were absolutely right about it. I had to correct myself there to clarify my idea.

1. I said no more than 13 days because that would turn from a few days to a few weeks.

2  As well I said at least 7 days based on Kyu historic. When he released Part 1 he sent out a status update saying that Part 2 was going to happen in a week or 10 days my memory might be failing.

I hope you can understand my point and thank you for your response I found that very interesting.

13 hours ago, McTermi said:

Everything lines up for tonight ?

unknown-27.png

Even then, even if the oldest characters are from today 10 years ago, we as players were told that the anniversary was one date, then another date, and another date, and another date.

It's completely fine if you need to take longer time for the event, we're not devs and we could understand that. But fact that they weren't accurate at ALL with the deadlines or anniversary dates...

Idk, we just needed better communication from the dev team and everything would've been better, and that would allow us to be more comprehensive.

You guys are missing the forest for the tree. What's the complaint every year? That there isnt enough content in the months between cn new year and halloween events. If the dev team had given us a 10th anniversary event on their first announced date it'd already be well over by now and we'd be bored again from lack of content.
But by delaying the event for months they've kept us entertained and active for longer than the event would have, then the 10th anniversary event will eventually come on a date closer to the halloween one, and the time between the events with no new content will be minimized. It is all a masterful show of expert game development by our lords and saviours and you need to be thankful. I hope they delay it even more

Edited by Juaske