PokeMMO 10th anniversary

3 minutes ago, Juaske said:

Lol this thread was originally made 4 months ago in February. 4 months of believing and supporting devs unconditionally, 4 months of devs working hard to deliver the event and their hard work pays off as it arrives on the exact date they first announced. What a beautiful community

#ThankYouDevs and sorry for the mean things we said

8 minutes ago, Juaske said:

Lol this thread was originally made 4 months ago in February. 4 months of believing and supporting devs unconditionally, 4 months of devs working hard to deliver the event and their hard work pays off as it arrives on the exact date they first announced. What a beautiful community

you just made me tear up juaske

I am here for the sad poops that will keep asking "when is anniversary" and "Johto tomorrow". Let me keep doing behind the scenes damage control. ❤️ Like I have always been, behind the scenes. If anything... I will bonk them on the head with a stick/club in honor of mommyissues Cubone. ? She was a good girl. Loved her mama. Loved Jesus and America too.

Big F for Mama Cubone and mama issues. ?

Edited by ExpertWinston
1 minute ago, ExpertWinston said:

I am here for the sad poops that will keep asking "when is anniversary" and "Johto tomorrow". Let me keep doing behind the scenes damage control. ❤️ Like I have always been, behind the scenes. If anything... I will bonk them on the head with a stick/club in honor of mommyissues Cubone. ? She was a good girl. Loved her mama. Loved Jesus and America too.

Damn didn't know Kanye played this game. 

Girl, I've been playing for nine years now. I do know the Kanye code. It's like the Konami Code.

3 minutes ago, ExpertWinston said: