A New Project - Individual League Tournament

League Tournament  

24 members have voted

1. 1. You will like if someone being created?

• Yes, but they need to have a Division System with promotion and relegation.
    • Yes, but they will be simmilar to PSL: No relegations and participants in theory changing every season(In theory, because we cannot stop any player to enter in next season if play in one.)
    • No.
  2. 2. Which format can be to choose participants? Remember: Is a League with promotion and relegation, so players will repeat beetween each season(except ones that withdrawn from tournament, and the ones that will be relegated).

• Elo-based, with the 16 most high Elo, beetween players that agree on compete, entering on first division, next 16 on second... to build all divisions
    • Seletive tournament, in Single Elimination format
    • Opening a thread for sign-ups and put in divisions, in order that they signed up.

We know that PSL is a team tournament, and he are played over 8-10 Weeks, dependnig of final position team(5° - 8° Plays 8 Weeks, 3° and 4° plays 9 Weeks, 1° and 2° Plays 10 Weeks.)

This tournament have variants, like PSL Lab, for example.

However, i've seen that style of tour isn't maked for individual tours. The purpose is ask for community: You will like the idea of a Tournament that are in format of Round-Robin League, or close to UEFA's Nations League League format? You will play if maked? Which tour can be maked?

I will leave a poll. Vote, please.

Edited by MantykeEviolite
11 hours ago, ThinkNicer said:

The answer is yes if you have a prizepool of at least 100m. The answer is no if you have anything less than that. I've tried setting up more individual tournaments but most won't care unless big cash.

This rule apply on case of Team Tournaments, that you need to divide 100m over 10-15 players, that gives around 10m to each. 

Using PSL as a example. They give around 120m as total prize. However, assuming that players of team champion of tournament will receive equal values on part of prize dedicated to season standings, and that team has 14 members(13 Players + Manager), they receive 68% of this(81.600.000 of prize to be divided for all), and 90% of this will be divided beetween players.
So, we have:

Spoiler

45% of Prize to be divided equal:
36.720.000/14 = $2.622.857
45% of prize, divided based on results of season(here will be equal)
36.720.000/13(Assuming that managers will not put itself on line-up) = $2.824.615

10% to manager

So, a player of Champion team, will receive a medium of $5.447.472($13.607.472 if champion). That i will round to $5.4m.
We can see, the prize of champion looks atraent, but if we check and calc, the guaranted prize will be $2.6m, and having a medium standing, you can earn only $5.4m at maximum, needing to count on luck to your manageer put you on line-up several times, luck on match to RNG don't... you know. , and skill to win much matchs to earn decent prizes.

All of those assuming that you're team becomes champions. Prize for Runner-ups is 6,8x more lower.

So, the argument of "Need of at least 100m to players like to compete in this tour" don't apply on Individual tours, that are my intent. A Individual tournament on League Format or close to format of UEFA's Nations League.

31 minutes ago, MantykeEviolite said:

This rule apply on case of Team Tournaments, that you need to divide 100m over 10-15 players, that gives around 10m to each. 

Using PSL as a example. They give around 120m as total prize. However, assuming that players of team champion of tournament will receive equal values on part of prize dedicated to season standings, and that team has 14 members(13 Players + Manager), they receive 68% of this(81.600.000 of prize to be divided for all), and 90% of this will be divided beetween players.
So, we have:

Hide contents

45% of Prize to be divided equal:
36.720.000/14 = $2.622.857
45% of prize, divided based on results of season(here will be equal)
36.720.000/13(Assuming that managers will not put itself on line-up) = $2.824.615

10% to manager

So, a player of Champion team, will receive a medium of $5.447.472($13.607.472 if champion). That i will round to $5.4m.
We can see, the prize of champion looks atraent, but if we check and calc, the guaranted prize will be $2.6m, and having a medium standing, you can earn only $5.4m at maximum, needing to count on luck to your manageer put you on line-up several times, luck on match to RNG don't... you know. , and skill to win much matchs to earn decent prizes.

All of those assuming that you're team becomes champions. Prize for Runner-ups is 6,8x more lower.

So, the argument of "Need of at least 100m to players like to compete in this tour" don't apply on Individual tours, that are my intent. A Individual tournament on League Format or close to format of UEFA's Nations League.

how r you going to get this amount of money ? ( no offense but i doubt people donate a lot of money to a new guy to this community)

15 minutes ago, Quinn010 said:

how r you going to get this amount of money ? ( no offense but i doubt people donate a lot of money to a new guy to this community)

i will farm all prizes for myself for now. For this first tours, the purpose is give simple prizes(4x31 mons, PvP items(Life Orb, choice Itens, etc...), prizes more cheaps.) at start, to growing them up gradually in future events. I will not plan to do a tour to give $500.000.000 in first tour, and a total of 4 players at maximum enter.

I'm planning distribute prizes following this formula:
1st Season

Spoiler

Around $10.000.000 Prize

- 40% given to first placed player
$4.000.000
- 20% given to second placed player
$2.000.000
- 10% given to third placed Player
$1.000.000
- 5% given to fourth placed player 
$500.000

About the rest 25% percent:
2-18% will be used to buy signatures for all eight participants(Yes, i'm planning only 8 per division), but anyone are free to reject their signature.
$200.000-$1.800.000(8 Signatures and 2 userbars(For champion and Runner-up.))

2% will be given for best player of season(Player that conquered most points, considering Play-offs round and Regular Season. Tie-breaks: Mons Average, then Most wins, followed by most mons defeated, head-to-head results and final position on league.)

5% - 21% are money that "rest" of season. They will be stored and can increment next season tournament

^Note: This system will be followed until reach on four divisions of 8 or 16 players. For lower divisions, the prize is half of prize of the first division ahead.
When reach on 4 divisons:

Spoiler

For Each divison, the prize will be:
50% for First division.(Premier League)
- 50% given to first placed player
- 30% given to second placed player
- 15% given to third placed Player

25% for Second division(Championship League)

10% for Third Division(Promotion League I)

5% for Fourth Division.(Promotion League II)

Of grand prize, cost listed will be automatically removed:

$200.000-$3.800.000 for signatures of Premier League Players(At least 200.000 will be used for Userbars for Champion and Runner-up)
$5.000.000 bonus for Best League Player($2.500.000 for Premier League, $1.500.000 for Championship League, $750.000 for Promotion League I and $250.000 for Promotion League II) , that criteria will be: Player that conquered most points, considering Play-offs round and Regular Season. Tie-breaks: Mons Average, then Most wins, followed by most mons defeated, head-to-head results and final position on league.

Any money that aren't be used will be reserved for next seasons.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.