"RNG is not real it can't hurt you"

You didn't get destroyed at all. You got cheated, pretty much, by one of the most idiotic abilities in this game (and one of many reasons I stopped logging in).

Absolutely not your fault, blame TC/ Devs.

I'll give you a crab reaction because we don't have a cancer reaction yet, also a screenshot from one of my battles so you won't feel alone in the rng bullshit arena:

be39aeb876004ef376fee2fb943e79cc.png

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

You didn't get destroyed at all. You got cheated, pretty much, by one of the most idiotic abilities in this game (and one of many reasons I stopped logging in).

I'll give you a crab reaction because we don't have a cancer reaction yet, also a screenshot from one of my battles so you won't feel alone in the rng bullshit arena:

man you got outplayed so hard damn 

11 hours ago, RysPicz said:

This gotta be some kind of record tbh. 

On 3/25/2022 at 7:58 PM, KoopaBoss said:

Jesus Christ,at least I'm not alone we all got fucked ???

Are you complaining about that? You don't know how many NPCs cheat (to say the least) in this game, with their RNG rolls that seem manipulated.
But, we can't do anything about this. This is a Pokémon Game, so this is natural. We can only accept the reality.

Edited by caioxlive13
6 hours ago, ProfessorBlue said:

This happened for me as well, NPCs got some godlike rng

Doing a battle in Sinnoh's fog is painful when your Lv.100 Hitmontop nearly gets KO'd because 4 Sucker Punches miss and 4 enemy Psychics hit...

30 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

You don't know how many NPCs cheat (to say the least) in this game, with their RNG rolls that seem manipulated.

Is it me or does it feel like NPC's Body Slams and Discharges paralyse more than they should? lol

On 3/25/2022 at 3:49 PM, RysPicz said:

Unrelated to the actual post but if you stopped logging in to the game why are you still incredible active on the forums?

10 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Are you complaining about that? You don't know how many NPCs cheat (to say the least) in this game, with their RNG rolls that seem manipulated.
But, we can't do anything about this. This is a Pokémon Game, so this is natural. We can only accept the reality.

9 hours ago, Elizn said:

Is it me or does it feel like NPC's Body Slams and Discharges paralyse more than they should? lol

There is no RNG rigging for NPCs, their chances are the same as yours.

14 hours ago, Rache said:

There is no RNG rigging for NPCs, their chances are the same as yours.

Sometimes, RNG is too good to NPCs, that even appears to be manipulated. N-E-V-E-R NPCs' moves miss. When they need it most, they get flinchs and other secondary effects, don't even ask from where because I don't know. And with us, the 99% Accuracy moves miss about 10 times, and the side effect never activates.