Sweet Scent Ocarina. Lets talk about it.

We have all thought about it, WOW its so annoying going back to the pc just for sweet scent, or stocking up on a stack of Leppa that only lasts an hour.

i know its crazy. but it would save a lot of time. An Ocarina for sweet scent would be a game changer for shiny hunters

Maybe put its cost around 1000rp instead of the usual 200? 

Thanks, 
Wanna

I would pay any amount for a Sweet Scent Ocarina with unlimited uses that doesn't use Leppas.

However I would not pay anything for an Ocarina that simply reduces the amount of button presses it takes me to refill my own PP with Leppas.

I get that it would be extremely broken for shiny hunters, and that's what has me excited if it ever comes to exist, however the non-broken version Tamer described doesn't interest me at all. Reducing my button presses is not worth 500k+ to me.

The thing with ocarinas is that they give a degree of convenience. Devs won't give an ocarina with unlimited uses. The benefit of having a rechargeable sweet scent ocarina is that you have one less move to carry around. if you use smeargles, that's one more slot to fill, particularly if you're running HM smeargles to save pokeyen on other ocarinas. This idea also solves the dev's concern. Many will buy though definitely not at the same degree of a surf ocarina. 

1 minute ago, WannaHearMyOWO said:

"I would pay any amount for a Sweet Scent Ocarina with unlimited uses that doesn't use Leppas."

I live for this, even if it would never happen i would totally empty my wallet for it.

I also 100% agree to this. It would be a game changer. It would be cool though if what I mentioned earlier was implemented though because it solves the dev's concern while also providing a simultaneous benefit to the player base

Edited by DragoTamer
1 hour ago, BrokenJoker said:

If they implement a sweet scent ocarina which automatically uses leppas after the normal ss pps are used up I would definitely buy it. 

It would save me a fee extra clicks which add up to a lot of time over months of shunting ☹️ and most of us with bad rng do shunt for that long.

That would also be a fantastic mechanic. It would follow that recharge concept. It wouldn't break any existing mechanics and we would still have to buy the leppas. I am 100% for that.