Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

On 2/2/2019 at 5:27 PM, awkways said:

Darkshade has stated many many times that they can't make this a face slot item without removing the players eyes.

Maybe a new type that doesn't remove the players eyes like: Type: Mouth.

It's perfect for the Ninja Mask and the Vampire Teeth

Item Slot: Hat

Name: Penny Pincher

Concept: Its a bag of gold. But on your head.

Image of Item:

(Original Size)

IOTglxA.gifkOW1mbG.gifPSs4tsP.gif

(Bulked Up)

v7WcFkZ.pngIzVIH2u.pngGAy2vTy.png

(Below is a representation of what it could look like in-game)

2ojXGFO.png

Now you can show off your wealth by wearing your wealth! 

Edited by Kaiserness
On 2/19/2019 at 6:46 PM, SyaChan said:

GG42TV4.png fzGRQaa.pngASL67FE.png

TcFHIgK.gif yD6qJvu.gifKdIqTh1.gif

Green Scouter                                               Blue Scouter                                             Red Scouter

Yea please xD

On 6/9/2017 at 11:24 PM, Xatu said:

Forced to post this here.

We all would love to be youngster Joey, or perhaps just look like Red from the olden times (team Cyan ftw). Let us "wear" the NPC sprites as Vanities with little customization to save time as to allow more NPC Vanities to be created. As for the customization of these new forms of Vanities, they could have alt "pallets".  To be changes with a dye. For example: youngster Joeys hat would change color, and his comfy shorts. So some customization there, while still not being able to add hats etc, due to many NPCs being varied sizes.

Potentially like 100 new vanities (thousands including alt colors). That all of the sprite work is already done.

A new vanity slot is required.

Pokemon Ranger outfit.. If it hasn't already been implemented.. This would be an outstanding outfit! Thanks for reading!

Name: Aura Guardian's Hat

Concept: Based off of Riley's hat.

Colors: (in order) Base Blue, Bright Green, Autumn Orange, Ocean Blue

Image of Item:

(Original Size)

cziefnk.gif9dEPbgH.gifzUKpiaE.gifnT9mice.gif | GkGavhP.gif (19Ã24)4ldWglz.gifgZ75ise.gifs7Xuzke.gif | 4gV2Xjq.gifJmw0xfy.gif4gyf2vs.gifx3V1UwU.gif

(Bulked Up)

5wr5hHo.pngIC1Zio4.pngT7OAmBE.pngqzrbHR1.png

aL4ZjPa.png  DrCS19h.png  2gpYIb8.png  72qFBto.png

TchCNtF.pngsOsFSbe.pngtD19iYu.pnghWbRrYP.png

(Example Image)

Limf26u.png

I plan on doing an Aura Guardian's Attire vanity to make this a full set, so I'll probably post about it in around a week.

EDIT: Wait shit this is already in the game, RIP 2 hours of my life

Edited by Kaiserness
2 hours ago, Kaiserness said:

Name: Aura Guardian's Hat

Concept: Based off of Riley's hat.

Colors: (in order) Base Blue, Bright Green, Autumn Orange, Ocean Blue

Image of Item:

(Original Size)

cziefnk.gif9dEPbgH.gifzUKpiaE.gifnT9mice.gif | GkGavhP.gif (19Ã24)4ldWglz.gifgZ75ise.gifs7Xuzke.gif | 4gV2Xjq.gifJmw0xfy.gif4gyf2vs.gifx3V1UwU.gif

(Bulked Up)

5wr5hHo.pngIC1Zio4.pngT7OAmBE.pngqzrbHR1.png

aL4ZjPa.png  DrCS19h.png  2gpYIb8.png  72qFBto.png

TchCNtF.pngsOsFSbe.pngtD19iYu.pnghWbRrYP.png

(Example Image)

Limf26u.png

I plan on doing an Aura Guardian's Attire vanity to make this a full set, so I'll probably post about it in around a week.

EDIT: Wait shit this is already in the game, RIP 2 hours of my life

You can buy these in any color at the Six Island PokeMart in Kanto for 50k Pokeyen. It's called the Guardian Hat.

9VXGDAt.png J4M7YNC.png 

Hello, Mr. Shade.
I would like to present to you THE perfect vanity.
Not only is it super stylish AND copyright free, but it also has a special effect; "Any player who wears this is allowed to draw 2 cards."
It's absolutely genius.

Name: Vessel of Green
Type: Hat
dTA9FtV.png

So, please Darkshade. Find it in your heart of the cards to allow this vanity into our lives.
It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-draw this in your sprite editor.
(The above picture is only concept art)

9 minutes ago, DemonicDax said:

Hello, Mr. Shade.
I would like to present to you THE perfect vanity.
Not only is it super stylish AND copyright free, but it also has a special effect; "Any player who wears this is allowed to draw 2 cards."
It's absolutely genius.

Name: Vessel of Green
Type: Hat
dTA9FtV.png

So, please Darkshade. Find it in your heart of the cards to allow this vanity into our lives.
It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-draw this in your sprite editor.
(The above picture is only concept art)

Ok, now this is epic.

(also hello jojo brother)

On 2/19/2019 at 1:46 PM, SyaChan said:

GG42TV4.png fzGRQaa.pngASL67FE.png

TcFHIgK.gif yD6qJvu.gifKdIqTh1.gif

Green Scouter                                               Blue Scouter                                             Red Scouter

Item slot : Eyes

Others colors options for skull :

Fire Skull                                                                  Green Skull

ALTNK3c.gifE3V9XLD.gif                                                                                              9JxxcGc.gifUcu5vFh.gif

Pink Skull                                                                  Purple Skull

I hope one of my vanities suggestions will give you ideas for the best to com

PLZ @Darkshade

On 2/20/2013 at 6:47 PM, Darkshade said:

Note:

• Posting in this thread does not guarantee your suggestion will be made, however it does increase the chance of it being seen.
  • This thread is not for suggesting the placement or prices of these items.

Format: 

Item Slot:

e.g Hat

Image of Item:

[Insert Image]

You can use these base sprite templates if you wish to give a design a go yourself:

OkTWboz.png

UglNOi9.png

YQx1sjb.png

I hope everybody is enjoying character customization, and I look forward to seeing what you guys have in mind.

maybe someone could post a trainer card sprite and pokemon battle sprite to edit