Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

How does 3:3 ratio exactly work specifically with pokemmo? could you go a little deeper on this?

18 hours ago, Darkshade said:

They often are brought into the game, though not usually on a 1:1 format (and many can't be).

How does 3:3 ratio exactly work specifically with pokemmo? could you go a little deeper on this?

On 3/14/2023 at 7:45 AM, Barrelztitor said:

This just means the suggestions/custom-created vanities won't be exactly identical with what was in the post.

On 14/03/2023 at 00:19, zhangyan said:

在 这 游戏 , , 时装 一直 瞩目。 他们 有 存在 的 价值 并 富有 美感 , 并且 有 着 的 吸引 人 的 名字。 这里 建议 更新 杰克南瓜 灯面罩 这 件 时装 并 不 符合 建议 建议 更新 杰克南瓜 , 这 件 时装 并 不 符合 它 建议 更新
  '认为它是南瓜头不是南瓜灯。但它是一盏灯,它需要明显的发光特效,起码要让别人知道这是43D0DEF5-9007-4E51-AC52-088E7372BE99.jpeg.950063a910c9d5d674e282495cead842.jpeg

对于 它 的 效果 我 感到 感到 满意 , 设计师 制作 了 动画 效果 , 让 明白 明白 游戏 设计师 的 认真。 希望 您 能 在 百忙 之中 之中 抽空 回复 我 的 , 祝 您 生活 愉快 百忙 之中 抽空 抽空 回复 的 帖子 , 祝 生活 愉快 愉快
  。 亲爱 抽空 抽空 抽空 回复 的 , , ' 。

Neste jogo, a vaidade sempre atraiu muita atenção. Eles têm o valor da existência e do sentimento estético e têm nomes atraentes únicos.
Sugere-se atualizar a máscara Jack-o-Lantern. Esta vaidade não corresponde ao seu nome. A maioria das pessoas acredita que é uma cabeça de abóbora e não uma lanterna de abóbora. Mas é uma lanterna. Precisa de efeitos luminosos óbvios, pelo menos deixe os outros saberem que é uma lanterna.
43D0DEF5-9007-4E51-AC52-088E7372BE99.jpeg.950063a910c9d5d674e282495cead842.jpeg

Estou muito satisfeito com seu efeito de animação, e o designer fez o efeito de animação com atenção, o que me fez entender a seriedade e responsabilidade do designer de jogos.
Espero que você possa reservar um tempo de sua agenda lotada para responder ao meu post e desejar-lhe uma vida feliz. Querido Darkshade.

@Darkshade

UPPPPP

Dear PokeMMO Staff,

Exclusively, @Rache and @Darkshade

I am writing this to express my appreciation for the recent release of the Shinigami Robe cosmetic in your game. It is an amazing addition that brings the world of anime closer to the players. However, I noticed that there is no complementary sword cosmetic available to complete the Shinigami look.

As you know, Shinigami characters in the anime we use to know always carry a sword known as a Zanpakuto, which is a crucial element of their appearance and identity.

Therefore, I believe that releasing a Shinigami Sword cosmetic would be a great addition to the game and enhance the overall experience for players. Not only would this give players the opportunity to fully embody their Shinigami characters, but it would also add an extra layer of customization and personalization to their gameplay. It would also provide an opportunity for players to show off their unique style and creativity within the game.

In conclusion, I urge you to consider adding a Shinigami Sword cosmetic to the game's existing features. This would undoubtedly enhance the overall experience for players and make PokeMMO an even more amazing place to be.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request, and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for this fantastic game.

Sincerely,

MightyMichele 

Illustration:

zanpakuto.jpg.36474df519e608e6563f400d80b4965c.jpg

1 hour ago, MustangCZ said:

Item Slot: Head

A friend of mine was playing genshin impact and he showed me this character, I loved the design, so here is Raiden Shogun (I gave him custom eyes because the vanity looked weird with normal eyes)

Image of Item:

Raidenshogun.png

Your pixel art is beautiful, it would be great to see some of them in the game.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:50 PM, awkways said:

I suggest to reverse update the ninja mask. Imo looks a little (alright a lot) better when we have noses:

How it is:

bHj5jjA.png

How it should be:

Dag9c3M.png

Small but very noticeable change. Also this way it would match the profile view of it:

oDghkBl.png

@Darkshade pls its only a 3 pixel change but looks so much better. This way it would match the Bones cap too.

What ninja mask doesn't cover the nose anyway?

On 3/29/2023 at 8:34 PM, MustangCZ said:

Item Slot: Head

A friend of mine was playing genshin impact and he showed me this character, I loved the design, so here is Raiden Shogun (I gave him custom eyes because the vanity looked weird with normal eyes)

Image of Item:

Raidenshogun.png

I like the custom eyes and think those, in a bigger variety, could be a great addition in general.

Hi there :D! I want to give a go at designing more hair as well as more feminine clothing options, and I was wondering if anyone here or one of the artists on the team had more of the base sprites that need to be animated for each cosmetic. The main post only links the front side and back overworlds, but I know there's more like the bike, walk, fishing, and running sprites along with the in-battle sprites for the ball throws as well at the trainer card. I want to make sure I'm working with the correct base sprites in mind, and also wanna make sure the ideas work well for everything. Thanks ❤️

hair_edits.png

Title: A Call for Colored Masks: Why Colored is Better Than Golden

Hello, I appreciate a lot the design of Pokemmo masks at first,

I hope my message can be well received. I wanted to express my thoughts on the recent trend of golden masks in your releases. While the Golden Dragon Mask was certainly a hit when it first came out, it's becoming increasingly clear that the novelty of the golden color has worn off with the subsequent releases of the Golden Tiger Mask and Golden Rabbit Mask.

As a player, I'm feeling that the golden color is starting to look cliché, and many of my fellow players share the same sentiment. We would love to see a new wave of colored masks that offer a fresh and unique look for our avatars. While the psychic bird mask has a cool color, we're craving more diversity and creativity in the mask designs.

Therefore, I'm urging you to consider creating colored masks for your upcoming releases. They don't necessarily need to be colorable, but rather have a variety of colors to choose from. I believe this would add more excitement and appeal to your cosmetics line, and make it stand out from the current sea of golden masks.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.

Best regards,

MightyMichele