Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

On 5/11/2023 at 9:47 PM, MightyMichele said:

Title: A Call for Colored Masks: Why Colored is Better Than Golden

Hello, I appreciate a lot the design of Pokemmo masks at first,

I hope my message can be well received. I wanted to express my thoughts on the recent trend of golden masks in your releases. While the Golden Dragon Mask was certainly a hit when it first came out, it's becoming increasingly clear that the novelty of the golden color has worn off with the subsequent releases of the Golden Tiger Mask and Golden Rabbit Mask.

As a player, I'm feeling that the golden color is starting to look cliché, and many of my fellow players share the same sentiment. We would love to see a new wave of colored masks that offer a fresh and unique look for our avatars. While the psychic bird mask has a cool color, we're craving more diversity and creativity in the mask designs.

Therefore, I'm urging you to consider creating colored masks for your upcoming releases. They don't necessarily need to be colorable, but rather have a variety of colors to choose from. I believe this would add more excitement and appeal to your cosmetics line, and make it stand out from the current sea of golden masks.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.

Best regards,

MightyMichele 

Hi Michele,

There will be plenty of non-golden masks available in the future, however the Golden masks are specifically part of an ongoing Lunar New Year set.

On 11/18/2018 at 2:11 AM, awkways said:

Yo, was lookin at some of my pics from a Johto run I did a few years ago and it gave me an idea. The main male trainer has a shoulder strap bag - thingy instead of a backpack. I'd really like to see something like this added as a pokemart item (similar to how classic cap, emerald knit hat, flat cap, ect are all in pokemarts) and colorable.

Slot: Back

Name: Sling Bag

Examples:

Overworld:

kiMMTYK.png

giphy.gif

Battle:

http://i.imgur.com/zx2nMAW.png

Trainer card:

http://rs100.pbsrc.com/albums/m3/beloved_ritsuka/pkmn%20meme/HGSS_Ethan.png~c200

More:

bump now that johto is almost here

于2022/8/25 AM10点51分,MustangCZ 说:

物品插槽:自行车
口袋妖怪猩红和口袋妖怪紫罗兰的发布日期很近,所以我决定根据口袋妖怪紫罗兰的传奇人物米拉登在他的“驾驶模式”中做一个自行车虚荣心。

项目图片:

miraidonbike.png

miraidonbikegif2.gif

It's awesome, this is amazing, thank you for bringing it up.这真的太帅了,谢谢你提出它

On 8/25/2022 at 10:51 AM, MustangCZ said:

Item Slot: Bicycle
The release date of Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet is close, so I decided to do a bicycle vanity based of the legendary from Pokemon Violet, Miraidon in his "Drive Mode".

Image of Item:

miraidonbike.png

miraidonbikegif2.gif

damn, beat me to it