Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

[quote name='Casssandra' timestamp='1363409570' post='230840']
well its not so much of a new item but, the sidebag and the wings are on the same slot, i find it silly that i cant have my wings on my back and have a side bag on at the same time XD i feel the sidebag shouldnt be a back accessery as its cleary not on you characters back XD
[/quote]

+10

[quote name='Darkshade' timestamp='1363863047' post='239208']
I have no other layer to put them in, plus they are a 'bag', which would normally go on your back, so this is unlikely to happen.
[/quote]

You can always create a new layer :3 but again, not my game i'm just throwing ideas out XD

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=6]HOW DO YOU HAVE A BACKPACK AND NO STRAPS?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=6]WHERE ARE THE STRAPS?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4Enap4D7XHo/TlZkNWjvfyI/AAAAAAAAAFI/Y9CAPKGa4_4/s1600/young%2Bboy%2Bwearing%2Bbackpack.jpg[/img][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=6]LOOK AT THOSE BACKPACK STRAPS[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=6]DARKSHADE I DEMAND STRAPS THAT LOOK LIKE OVERALLS[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='kloneman' timestamp='1364670499' post='255342']
I just had a pretty cool suggestion, team capes, it worked well in runescape, so I imagine it would work well here.
[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/5xidi.png[/img]

You could basically choose from a number of preset logos and change the colours to whatever you want.
[/quote]

I feel like team hats would be better for PokeMMO, mostly because you wouldn't be able to see the cape from the front, or even the logos from the side.

[quote name='Lust' timestamp='1364670898' post='255356']
I feel like team hats would be better for PokeMMO, mostly because you wouldn't be able to see the cape from the front, or even the logos from the side.
[/quote]
Yeah actually as soon as you posted this, I took a good look at my character and thought 'wow that is one big head'. So I think team hats would be a better idea.

Hey Darkshade. I was wondering if there was a way to do a change with the Molten Helmet appearance to clean it up a bit. As it is now, it's kind of a funky shape and the "ears" are not cohesive when facing different directions. I jumped in paint and made an attempt and came up with this:

[spoiler][img]http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8354/magmahoodbeforeandafter.png[/img][/spoiler]

I aligned the ears and center crest for the behind and side views, to match with front view. Cut off the point from the top on the front and back view to bring in line with side view. Then, made it less bulky on the side views by bringing it in and removing the cone shape.

Not sure if this is something that wants be done, but thought it wouldn't hurt to see what everyone has to say.

[quote name='Devolus' timestamp='1364833339' post='259197']
Hey Darkshade. I was wondering if there was a way to do a change with the Molten Helmet appearance to clean it up a bit. As it is now, it's kind of a funky shape and the "ears" are not cohesive when facing different directions. I jumped in paint and made an attempt and came up with this:

[spoiler][img]http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8354/magmahoodbeforeandafter.png[/img][/spoiler]

I aligned the ears and center crest for the behind and side views, to match with front view. Cut off the point from the top on the front and back view to bring in line with side view. Then, made it less bulky on the side views by bringing it in and removing the cone shape.

Not sure if this is something that wants be done, but thought it wouldn't hurt to see what everyone has to say.
[/quote]

I can move the ear on the side view up one pixel ,but I won't touch it in any other way.