10th Anniversary

Hey! Here are a few ideas to build pokeyen:

1) Gym runs. A standard strategy is double choice specs typhlosion. 2x31 modest, level 100. Eruption PP Maxed. If you're ordering them to be bred, I highly recommend adding extrasensory on them. It's worth it. Then you'll have a torkoal and cottonee/whimsicott and IVs don't matter for these two. You want those two low leveled. Torkoal should know explosion and the other should know tailwind. I personally recommend evolving cottonee to whimsicott to learn memento. There will be some gyms where the leader will target torkoal and then do something stupid that doesn't attack cottonee thus wasting a turn. Techno taught me this. By using memento, it kills cottonee too. Torkoal should hold heat rock and have the drought ability while cottonee/whimsicott should have the prankster ability. The last two pokemon can be haxorus with mold breaker and aerodactyl, two blastoises, or other combinations that i'm sure others will post below. I made a route using this strategy wherein I minimzed the poke center visits. I mapped out which gyms needed torkoal/whimsicott to go first. For the gyms that use typhlosions, some gyms used one scarf and one specs and others used two specs. It's just a matter of preference, but always start at either mossdeep gym or iciruss gym. Techno taught me the memento strategy, but most people just tailwind.

2) Berry farming. Leppas are the most commonly farmed and sold. Many people farm specific berries to turn them into seeds and sell those. When using your main and some alts, you can earn a good bit

3) EV training/leveling. There's a great market for this. Just be sure you have appropriate pricing.

4) Odd jobs like helping people get pokemon from GTL and charging a small profit like 2K or 3K or something like that.

5) Being a breeder.

To avoid missing out on events, you could join the pokemmo discord server and get the PvE role. You could win events and win RP and prizes.

As for missing out on pokemon, i'm guessing you mean swarms and phenos. Those are things that are called out by global or you could regularly check the TV in various regions.

I probably missed a few things, but I think I covered most things