[Art][Sig] Tyler's Signature Shop[CLOSED]

Name: YJos

Team Tag/Name: läva

Type of art: Animated Big

Color Scheme (Optional)Something that goes well with the colors of togepi, maybe a color palette similar to the model in the image that latios appears in

Anything extraI want a togepi in the image, and if you find, that the animation is in the togepi, and if you can add another effect to the nick, better :3

togepi-pokemon.gif.9d320b6bf5b9d9b317930a44e2a516f5.gif 

13 hours ago, YJos said:

Taking advantage, I wanted to ask you if you do team drawings? :v

Unfortunately that's not something I can right now! Drawings would just take too long, as it is right now I'm pretty stuffed with making these sigs and userbars. I'm afraid throwing that in would slow things down even more! It could be something I'd be interested in the future but for the time being I won't be offering it.

On 4/20/2022 at 9:18 PM, Elizn said:

Hey Tyler how much would it cost for a welcome banner for my EV training thread?

Would look a hell of a lot nicer than just welcome in red lmao

Good question! I'll shoot you a message on discord and we can sort something out! 

On 4/13/2022 at 1:26 AM, YJos said:

Name: YJos

Team Tag/Name: läva

Type of art: Animated Big

Color Scheme (Optional)Something that goes well with the colors of togepi, maybe a color palette similar to the model in the image that latios appears in

Anything extraI want a togepi in the image, and if you find, that the animation is in the togepi, and if you can add another effect to the nick, better :3

togepi-pokemon.gif.9d320b6bf5b9d9b317930a44e2a516f5.gif 

togipe.gif

Name: YJos

Team Tag/Name: NoHands

Type of art: Animated 

Color Scheme (Optional): maybe a color palette between light blue or blue, something that goes well with wooper

Anything extraI want a shiny wooper in the image

?

• 1 month later...

Alright as a Final update to this thread I unfortunately am closing the shop for the foreseeable future. Sorry to anyone that was waiting and I apologize I couldn't deliver. As an explanation to what has happened I'll outline the last little bit without getting too much into my personal details. 

-got sick(Pre-existing health condition)

-spent some time in hospital

-had some real life stuff to sort out afterwards

-just now finally starting to settle down and can relax a bit

I really want to apologize, between the people who were helping me get this whole thing started and the people waiting on me to deliver. It was fun while I was doing it and exploring some new ways to create some digital art. 

Thanks for giving me the opportunity and I wish you all the best!

• TylerGW changed the title to [Art][Sig] Tyler's Signature Shop[CLOSED]