ways to earn money

Hello, I wanted to know about new ways to earn money, I have tried many farming and breeding and I wanted to know if there is a more efficient way to earn money, I have seen that some people breed many pokemon and then sell them in auctions, I would like to know more methods of that style?

i really like the payday/pickup meowth vs smeargle shunting in the artisian cave (100% encounter rate) technique. the paydayed smeargles are about $500 each, they drop silk scarfs ($2000) and energy roots ($3000), and if you catch the illusive shiny smeargle it's worth a few million.

if you can breed desirable mons for as little overhead as possible they can just be sold on GTL for fantastic profits.

Best way of earning money post game is Gym Rebattles, Some tactics are faster than others but a Lv.100 team should be okay until you get the money to speed through with this team:

Whimsicott (Prankster) no higher than Lv.20

Torkoal (Drought) no higher than Lv.30

Typhlosion x2 - Choice Specs with Eruption

If you dont wanna battle Gym Leaders, Sinnoh's Route 212 has some rich class NPC's which pay nicely for knocking out some Lv.50's. Easy and quick battles if you have a quick Lv.100

If you're not big on gym rematches, Undella Bay fishing will be better, Get yourself a Pokemon with Pickup ability with Payday and Covet (Munchlax is best for bulk, Meowth is probably best for this though, NOT Persian, as Persian loses Pickup) and fish. Everything you fish will be between Lv.35 and Lv.55 ($350-$550) each using Payday or Covet Wild Shellder (Can hold Pearls and Big Pearls to sell at the store) or Covet Luvdisc (Chance of a Heart Scale, which sell decent on GTL)

Pickup in Undella Bay also has a chance after each battle to pick up some nice items like Red/Blue/Yellow/Green Shards, Mystic Water, Pearls, Big Pearls, Star Piece, Stardust and Comet Shards, Most sell very nicely in the shops

Edited by Elizn
pickup

Basically anything done efficiently will make you money on pokemmo.  You just have to be creative and smart about it.

To make money you can:

+ Flip items / pokemon on gtl.

+ Loan out unknowns or pokes for seen dex.

+ Do lottery for precious items or shiny pokemons. High risk high reward. if you put up a bad ticket price or aren't popular enough you might end up selling one ticket for a shiny or item which would be bad. However if done right both parties win. Below is an example of a pretty decent example of where all parties won. I'm sure most people don't put these up for making money but it sometimes ends up making them money anyway so it's just an option I put on here you might want to consider.

+ Grind for bp / $ ( in pvp or battle frontier / gym rebattles  or e4 ) and sell pb items (Choice scarfs / specs / eviolites etcs) 

+ Grind out events like xmas / halloween / lunar new year event ( whenever they are on). Here's how most people prep and make money off of Halloween for example

+ Craft items like pp max and sell them.

+ Breeding shop. The reason why its so much better to make a shop on the forums rather than just doing it in game is that people can recommend you and say nice things about you like here. This does wonders to boost strangers confidence in your services.

+ You can loan people money at an interest.

+ Offer leveling up services / EVing services

+ Buying rps and selling them ( you will be surprised how much value these things gain when good exclusive limited items pop up on gift shop)

+ Offer services to get ribbons on people's mons.

+ Offer services to get particles on mons during Halloween

+ Be the middle man buying and selling ditto boxes to people from different language chats. Like buying ditto boxes from [CN] chat and selling them on [EN] chat. This is good if you know both languages very well. Or just have a shop here on the forums or discord. It beats spamming on the trade chat lols.

+ Start a Sig shop on the forums. Speaking of those check out my buddy's sig shop :

Anyway I hope that helps. I added links to some of those money making methods for more info esp if you wanna go in depth on each money method. Please be sure to drop a heart on the respective creators of those amazing threads.

16 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

Basically anything done efficiently will make you money on pokemmo.  You just have to be creative and smart about it.

To make money you can:

+ Flip items / pokemon on gtl.

+ Loan out unknowns or pokes for seen dex.

+ Do lottery for precious items or shiny pokemons. High risk high reward. if you put up a bad ticket price or aren't popular enough you might end up selling one ticket for a shiny or item which would be bad. However if done right both parties win. Below is an example of a pretty decent example of where all parties won. I'm sure most people don't put these up for making money but it sometimes ends up making them money anyway so it's just an option I put on here you might want to consider.

+ Grind for bp / $ ( in pvp or battle frontier / gym rebattles  or e4 ) and sell pb items (Choice scarfs / specs / eviolites etcs) 

+ Grind out events like xmas / halloween / lunar new year event ( whenever they are on). Here's how most people prep and make money off of Halloween for example

+ Craft items like pp max and sell them.

+ Breeding shop. The reason why its so much better to make a shop on the forums rather than just doing it in game is that people can recommend you and say nice things about you like here. This does wonders to boost strangers confidence in your services.

+ You can loan people money at an interest.

+ Offer leveling up services / EVing services

+ Buying rps and selling them ( you will be surprised how much value these things gain when good exclusive limited items pop up on gift shop)

+ Offer services to get ribbons on people's mons.

+ Offer services to get particles on mons during Halloween

+ Be the middle man buying and selling ditto boxes to people from different language chats. Like buying ditto boxes from [CN] chat and selling them on [EN] chat. This is good if you know both languages very well. Or just have a shop here on the forums or discord. It beats spamming on the trade chat lols.

+ Start a Sig shop on the forums. Speaking of those check out my buddy's sig shop :

De todos modos, espero que eso ayude. Agregué enlaces a algunos de esos métodos para ganar dinero para obtener más información, especialmente si desea profundizar en cada método de dinero. Asegúrese de dejar un corazón en los respectivos creadores de esos increíbles hilos.

Hello, thank you very much for your advice, and I am very interested in the content of your friend's store, but I would like to know more about the usefulness of that content, thanks in the same way

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Quick battles against Lv.50s and my Lv.100 squad makes it a walk in the park. Easy money, right? Now, here's where I'm torn. The Undella Bay fishing route you guys mentioned sounds tempting. I'm thinking of getting a Pickup Pokemon, maybe a Meowth for those sweet Payday and Covet moves. Apparently, you can reel in Shellder or Luvdisc between Lv.35 and Lv.55, and they fetch a good $350-$550 each. Not bad, huh? Oh, and the Pickup ability also hooks you up with some cool items after battles, like Shards, Mystic Water, Pearls, Big Pearls, Star Piece, Stardust, and Comet Shards. A little extra moolah on the side, you feel me? Has anyone tried solitaire cash? It's been popping up in my ads lately, and I'm curious if it's worth checking out.

Edited by averibers