[PSL XIV] Beluga treasure 01(It's going to be long long long long*99 series)

Screenshot_2022-04-18-17-02-12-892_com.bilibili.studio.thumb.png.0c30f305c0b27d556af70aa39f804f13.png

Beluga is the cat who's going to be One Piece!

Beluga's band of thieves lost their treasure while passing through Viridian City, and the generous Beluga said, "Whoever finds it is the owner."

IMG_20220418_175904.thumb.png.d5bc9ded2cde3eab5e029c167a3dc81d.png

rule:

There are 5 prizes total. Those 5 prizes are hidden separately within the squares. You can purchase squares by posting in this thread or mailing me in game with the yen and giving me the coordinates(example, A1, D3, C6...). A map will be sent to @KaynineXL with the prizes inside their unique squares!

No one can choose more than five(Otherwise he will be punished by Beluga for greed)

How much?

Amulet Coin *4 or 70k each square 

Finishing Date:

April 20th, or when slots have been filled

Prizes:

Staryu(5*31Modest)

Bisharp(5*31Impish)

Shroomish(5*31Jolly)

Weavile(5*31Jolly)

Edited by Prande
14 minutes ago, Prande said:

There are 5 prizes total. Those 5 prizes are hidden separately within the squares. You can purchase squares by posting in this thread or mailing me in game with the yen and giving me the coordinates(example, A1, D3, C6...). A map will be sent to @KaynineXL with the prizes inside their unique squares!

Just to clarify. Only I know where the prizes are, not even the host himself knows. They've already been picked and will be released once the the treasure hunt has finished.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.