[GUI] The Exemplar (GTAV) Experience

If our friend @MGRazor could do "The TVR Experience"

why I cant do the Exemplar experience?

a tribute to my favourite car in GTAV

- The Exemplar Experience -

inspired by GTA V´s car: Dewbauchee Exemplar

xQ8iIzq.jpg

(Foreign lenguage use the alternate with default fonts)

Download : https://www.mediafire.com/file/cp4kagb9v07gfbi/Exemplar+(GTA).zip/file

Alternate with default fonts/ letras normales:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0fkwisgzncqu592/Exemplar+(GTA)+N.zip/file

k5e5LRx.png

joiuYHl.png

GUi5xkn.png

K8nSjdg.png

(No recolors this time / no hay otros colores esta vez)

- Enjoy the ride! - 

Edited by budadeth

I am just going to throw it out there... this is completely hideous - I mean this in the most respectful criticizing artistic way possible. I think the idea of making a theme out of a GTAV car sounds like an interesting and cool idea, but in this instance, it was just poorly executed. There is so much left on the table with creativity and pure lack of effort/design put into this.

I challenge you to do better. Take the time... take the effort... and make it something beautiful. Not mashup of images placed everywhere with off putting color accents and choices that completely unbalance the theme.

*I will say one positive thing for this theme, the GTA text really fits well and I quite like it. But for reasons mentioned above, man... it really falls short ? 

On 4/20/2022 at 7:46 PM, AnonymousPoke said:

I am just going to throw it out there... this is completely hideous - I mean this in the most respectful criticizing artistic way possible. I think the idea of making a theme out of a GTAV car sounds like an interesting and cool idea, but in this instance, it was just poorly executed. There is so much left on the table with creativity and pure lack of effort/design put into this.

I challenge you to do better. Take the time... take the effort... and make it something beautiful. Not mashup of images placed everywhere with off putting color accents and choices that completely unbalance the theme.

*I will say one positive thing for this theme, the GTA text really fits well and I quite like it. But for reasons mentioned above, man... it really falls short ? 

Obviously just a petty dig at the other exemplar theme. I love the gta font though

It should be against the rules to upload low effort content in an attempt to gain likes.

Obviously thrown together in several hours after my forum post was pruned in order to piggy back off the project name and existing traffic.

What a shame. 

Edited by nurver9
1 hour ago, nurver9 said:

It should be against the rules to upload low effort content in an attempt to gain likes.

Obviously thrown together in several hours after my forum post was pruned in order to piggy back off the project name and existing traffic.

What a shame. 

Likes? Traffic? You delusional man 

I'm sorry if your bar is as high as your friend Anonymous

but your opinion is what interests me the least so far 

You talk about likes and traffic nevertheless you come here react and comment, ironic isn't it?

Anyways, Im not spending more time with both of you, comment and react as much as you wish, c ya

I'm going to give my opinion in view of the last messages received in this post.
Honestly, for my taste, this theme is complicated for the community to like it as it is, seeing images that show the theme, it's not to my taste even though I've been a GTA player for many years.
It's an idea that for me, like for many maybe it doesn't fit that there is a GTA theme in a pokemon game, but like other anime as they did their themed version before, for other people they don't like it either, but for other people they like it.

Despite this, buda has always done a great job for the community with his themes, or editing many old themes to bring them back and make them usable, so he doesn't deserve any hate for making a theme that some people in the community don't like, so constructive comments, yes it's good to always be able to receive, but hateful comments, suck it up. 

7 hours ago, xMago said:

I'm going to give my opinion in view of the last messages received in this post.
Honestly, for my taste, this theme is complicated for the community to like it as it is, seeing images that show the theme, it's not to my taste even though I've been a GTA player for many years.
It's an idea that for me, like for many maybe it doesn't fit that there is a GTA theme in a pokemon game, but like other anime as they did their themed version before, for other people they don't like it either, but for other people they like it.

Despite this, buda has always done a great job for the community with his themes, or editing many old themes to bring them back and make them usable, so he doesn't deserve any hate for making a theme that some people in the community don't like, so constructive comments, yes it's good to always be able to receive, but hateful comments, suck it up. 

There was another theme called exemplar that was recently removed from the forums. He posted this immediately afterwards cause he has beef with the guys who created it (those who replied to this thread). So yes he does not deserve hate for creating a theme but being petty like this obviously will rub some people in the wrong way

12 hours ago, xMago said:

Thanks Mago I believe our actions speak for ourselves, anyways I love this theme, and no one even writting a 500 words comment would change my mind, dont worry about that ??

• budadeth changed the title to [GUI] The Exemplar (GTAV) Experience