Putting together a Battle Frontier spreadsheet to make my streak farming easier

This might end up going in Guides or something eventually, but right now I'm trying to see if anybody could A. help contribute known facts to it, or B. clarify how the sets work.

So first and foremost, here's the sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vzk8RI7KAeOyePhLNeRkF2ukZTaDMQlCk6nZZ1zcLk8/edit#gid=0

If people could tell me a few things I'd appreciate it;

1. Whether trainers in the 7-series follow the same order within that series as listed (ex if you face PKMN Trainer Dominic first whether you'll face others in that same group of 7 I have listed and/or if they'll be in the same order)
  2. Whether the trainers' teams match their name or whether they're randomized (if you face PKMN Trainer Dominic will he ALWAYS have the team listed there that I faced?)
  3. Discovered moves/items/abilities that have been confirmed or ruled out, since NPCs can have HAs

I remember vividly facing the Lightningrod Rhydon/Charizard team but I did not recall if it was the same trainer and if the rest of the team were the same as I faced before for example.

I don't care for getting super high leaderboard streaks, I just want to register the legendaries and I'm hoping knowing what's coming or what moves something has will help make that process easier. So any information you'd like to share either on here or via message would be appreciated.