Best PokeMMO youtube channels

14 hours ago, ScizoMonkey said:

I love Patrouski, Moxie Mozzie, Roy Rodgers and PokeMMO Investments.

Do you guys have any other good channels to recommend?

This depend exclusively of your region. Best channels to you watch is some that talk English, or you local language, the second is more preferable. A example:

In my region(Brazil), i choose Krimson Games, Cucco Productions and Takkiry. All in portuguese, so i can understand explanations better, in some videos like Gym Farm tutorial, and breeding. For international channel, no questions: Roy Rogers News.

Edited by caioxlive13
1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

This depend exclusively of your region. Best channels to you watch is some that talk English, or you local language, the second is more preferable. A example:

In my region(Brazil), i choose Krimson Games, Cucco Productions and Takkiry. All in portuguese, so i can understand explanations better, in some videos like Gym Farm tutorial, and breeding. For international channel, no questions: Roy Rogers News.

I totally second Caiox's opinion. All depends upon the language. There are some really decent Spanish-speaking channels. But a channel I absolute love is Roidedewok. He sadly doesn't upload anymore, but since the meta game (OU) has remained the same for the past ten years - *cough cough* - you can still find valuable information. 

Edited by astarmentor
Missing information