Problems

Привет. Перевожу игровую игру на русский, и столкнулся с такой проблемой. В GTL в разделе "Предметы" стрелок внизу нет, они есть, но спрятаны за экраном. Как решить эту проблему? Хочу предупредить, что нам нужна важность английского языка, я говорю о том, что я перевел английский\n(русс) именно так. Так как мануала на русском языке у нас нет, пришлось сделать это для удобного ориентирования. Я надеюсь, что вы можете помочь мне....

Screenshot_2022-04-27-22-45-02-168_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-27-22-44-50-446_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Hello. I am translating the game game into Russian, and faced such a problem. In the GTL, in the "Items" section, there are no arrows at the bottom, they are, but hidden behind the screen. How to solve this problem? I want to warn you that we need the importance of the English language, I'm talking about the fact that I translated English\n(Russ) that way. Since we do not have a manual in Russian, we had to do this for convenient orientation. I hope you can help me....

1 hour ago, Onileg said:

Привет. Перевожу игровую игру на русский, и столкнулся с такой проблемой. В GTL в разделе "Предметы" стрелок внизу нет, они есть, но спрятаны за экраном. Как решить эту проблему? Хочу предупредить, что нам нужна важность английского языка, я говорю о том, что я перевел английский\n(русс) именно так. Так как мануала на русском языке у нас нет, пришлось сделать это для удобного ориентирования. Я надеюсь, что вы можете помочь мне....

Screenshot_2022-04-27-22-45-02-168_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-27-22-44-50-446_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

make a scroll wheel in GTL. Why is it not there, but is it in the bag????

IMG_20220428_001050.jpg

IMG_20220428_000912.jpg

16 minutes ago, Desu said:

The GTL shouldn't scroll, it has X listings per page. Stop using newlines.

It's easy for you to tell. If I do not use a line break, then the words will go beyond the frames, into icons, it does not look nice. Please adapt or make the text scroll....

IMG_20220428_005106.jpg

58 minutes ago, Onileg said:

It's easy for you to tell. If I do not use a line break, then the words will go beyond the frames, into icons, it does not look nice. Please adapt or make the text scroll....

This happens because the name of the item is too long. If you are translating, you can keep just the translated name, that will make the line shorter and it won't break the layout.

If you change the layout by adding extra lines, it will break. We are not going to change this. As Desu mentioned, don't use extra lines and it will work as it should. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Teddi said:

Это происходит потому, что имя элемента слишком длинное. Если вы переводите, вы можете оставить только переведенное название, это сделает строку короче и не нарушит макет.

Если вы измените макет, добавив дополнительные строки, он сломается. Мы не собираемся это менять. Как упомянул Десу, не используйте дополнительные строки, и все будет работать как надо. Спасибо!

You probably don't understand me. It's in your blocks, not mine. I don't care. The fact is that I cannot translate only into Russian, since we do not have guides in Russian. Players will google and not find this or that item to find. In this problem. We have a rich language and many words are mostly long. If you don't want to use the Russian language layout, then you don't want to see the Russian language in the game. I understand it this way.

And also, uh, tell me how the x0 counter is supposed to be at the end of the word, and not at the beginning, this will give me a new breath for translation ....

4 hours ago, Onileg said:

You probably don't understand me. It's in your blocks, not mine. I don't care. The fact is that I cannot translate only into Russian, since we do not have guides in Russian. Players will google and not find this or that item to find. In this problem. We have a rich language and many words are mostly long. If you don't want to use the Russian language layout, then you don't want to see the Russian language in the game. I understand it this way.

And also, uh, tell me how the x0 counter is supposed to be at the end of the word, and not at the beginning, this will give me a new breath for translation ....

We already have Russian in our official translation team, the work you are doing alone can be done through our translation platform. The way you work on your own translation is up to you. We are replying to your threads to help you, but don't expect us to change our UI for you.

I will close this thread since the question was solved.