PokeMMO Vanity Index

On 1/6/2023 at 2:39 PM, CaptnBaklava said:

Insane amount of work, thank you for that. 

For the crown sections I think you got something wrong. The bronze, silver and gold crowns are for the #3 #2 #1 rank on the ladder at the end of a season. Not a reward for a seasonal tournament placement. 

Thank you for describing how to obtain the crowns. I updated the methods.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sup pal, great job with your guide 💖

I think you forgot this vanity, or at least i couldn't find it.

image.png

Pd. The Green Motorcycle Helmet isn't obtainable by gift store anymore, you can find only the colorable one. I think based on his icon color now is obtainable by mystery box or something.

image.png

Edited by Alfalow
edit
12 minutes ago, Alfalow said:

Sup pal, great job with your guide 💖

I think you forgot this vanity, or at least i couldn't find it.

image.png

Pd. The Green Motorcycle Helmet isn't obtainable by gift store anymore, you can find only the colorable one. I think based on his icon color now is obtainable by mystery box or something.

image.png

Added the Sweatband and made a correction with the Helmet. Now it is only listed as just a "Motorcycle Helmet."

• 7 months later...
On 4/27/2022 at 6:34 PM, Bestfriends said:

Rock 'n Roll Outfit (???):

been scouring the internet for this, and the only hints of it's existence seem to be this forum thread and the vanity item preview website mentioned at the top of the thread. Can anyone confirm if this is even an actual cosmetic in the game? Because I can't seem to find any evidence it actually exists...

On 2/6/2024 at 12:08 AM, RobynHeart said:

been scouring the internet for this, and the only hints of it's existence seem to be this forum thread and the vanity item preview website mentioned at the top of the thread. Can anyone confirm if this is even an actual cosmetic in the game? Because I can't seem to find any evidence it actually exists...

It "exists" in the sense that it's in the game files, and has a name attached to it in the strings. But it isn't actually available in-game.

Any vanity with "(???)" next to it, isn't available to get in-game as of now.

Edited by LucasLyn5