Interchangeable PVP Hats and Purchase Options with PVP Specific Battle Points

Reckless

Interchangeable PVP Hats and Purchase Options with PVP Specific Battle Points  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should we be able to Swap/Purchase Tier Specific PVP Hats with Reward Points/Matchmaking Points? Read my post before you vote!

• Yes
    • No

Question

Hello wonderful PokeMMO Community and Staff,

Some of us may have PVP Hats we're not big fans of aesthetically, (no offense staff) or even duplicate hats and would rather have a different hat from a previous PVP season. However, we just may not have enough time anymore to get out there and earn those matchmaking points! How about introducing an NPC that will allow you to swap your PVP Hats (Tier Specific) for another Hat of your choice previously introduced within such tier? 

Also, allowing a player to purchase a PVP Reward Hat with saved up battle points + match making points seems fair (ex: 100,000 RP/3k MMP). This gives the players who just may not have enough time to play within a season, a fair shot at earning a PVP Hat over a longer term basis. These battle points would be specific to points acquired from PVP battles ONLY and will not include tiers you haven't amassed any/x amount of matchmaking points into. An example for purchase requirements could look something like this:

Purchase: Aura Cap (OU)

Requirements: 100,000 PVP BP + 3,000 Current Season Match Making Points in the Over Used Tier.

Purchase: Shell Turban (NU)

Requirements: 100,000 PVP BP + 1,000 Current Season Match Making Points in the Never Used Tier.

The purchase requirement denomination towards Match Making Points should be relevant to how active the community is within the specified battling tier. Obviously it is much harder to find NU matches on a more consistent basis vs say, OU matches..

This will considerably improve the chances of those of us short on time now to earn one of those beloved PVP Hats in the near future and those of us who have duplicates/hats we may not like but earned them, to swap out.

Thank you for your consideration,

-ReckIess

Edited by Reckless

3 answers to this question

your idea seems good,
Seasons change every 3 months, u want a specefic hat u get stuck to pokemmo and u will finish by having it ..
the 100k BP & 3k matchmaking points are way low to get a pvp matchmaking hat
i understand ur urge to have those specefic hats, they re cool
honestly i don't think this idea would be taken in consideretation , but if u stuck to pokemmo u ll get any hat u want 
good luck & i hope u still play the game since on