Problema en android 10

Hola,primero saludos a todos

Ultimamente he tenido un problema en este cel que acabo de comprar

Es un redmi 8a

El problema es un crasheo que se me tildea toda la pantalla y me crashea dando un pantallazo

Ademas no me deja cargar la rom de HeartGold

Queria ver si soy el unico con este problema

Y de no ser asi,si alguien tiene solucion

hello, first greetings to all

Lately I have had a problem in this cel that I just bought

It's a redmi 8a

The problem is a crash that makes the whole screen flicker and crashes giving me a screenshot

Also it won't let me load the HeartGold rom

I wanted to see if I'm the only one with this problem

And if not, if anyone has a solution

Hello!

We have an issue with the Android platform that affects some devices and causes the game to crash on Kanto and Hoenn regions. The known fix for now is to deactivate the sound in the game settings (not on device settings, it has to be on game settings). This issue doesn't happen on Unova or Sinnoh, it is only related to the GBA regions.

If this fixes the problem for you, feel free to try using a music mod if you don't want to have the game muted. You can find some in this link:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/33-client-customization/

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, we are working to find the solution to this problem.

About the HG/SS rom, this should be fixed in the next update. The roms are being loaded normally but the button doesn't change to "info". If you receive a message saying that the rom was loaded successfully, it will be working. It's important to mention that the Johto region is not available yet, it will be implemented in the game in the future.

If you have any other issues, please contact us on https://support.pokemmo.eu/ using your game account to login. Thanks!

El problema no es eso,ya tengo todos mis sonidos en 0 en la configuracion del juego

Y aun me crashea a cada momento

Incluso en Unova

Por eso queria ver si a alguien mas le sucedia

----------------------------

The problem is not that, I already have all my sounds in 0 in the game configuration

And it still crashes me every time

Even in Unova

That's why I wanted to see if it happened to someone else
  • 3 weeks later...