Shiny latias

Hey there - Yes, I've stepped back into the game recently, seems I have a bit of catch up to do on some content.

Latios is indeed an unobtainable legendary, that I've come to possess for my contributions over the years, and we're inseparable. @Clovissssss

Apologies for any confusion or disruptions this might have caused. 

See you out there and good luck!

Kudasai

46 minutes ago, Kudasai said:

Hey there - Yes, I've stepped back into the game recently, seems I have a bit of catch up to do on some content.

Latios is indeed an unobtainable legendary, that I've come to possess for my contributions over the years, and we're inseparable. @Clovissssss

Kudasai

be honest, you wanted to flex it lul

On 5/10/2022 at 3:22 PM, Kudasai said:

Kudasai

So with this said, i could theoratically see your latios as a shiny in game if i battle you? or if you link it to me? 

• 3 weeks later...

so basically since i want to "complete" my pokedex with the full OT's and seen pokemon i'll have to battle these GM's and hope they use these legendaries...

Doesn't seem like a very practical way of doing things...are there any plans of adding these legendaries in the battle frontier/morimoto/gym reruns or whatever like some of the others?

2 minutes ago, Unnefable said:

so basically since i want to "complete" my pokedex with the full OT's and seen pokemon i'll have to battle these GM's and hope they use these legendaries...

Doesn't seem like a very practical way of doing things...are there any plans of adding these legendaries in the battle frontier/morimoto/gym reruns or whatever like some of the others?

no theres rerun battles of trainers/gym leaders/E4 and some may have most if not all the ones seen in the screenshots above and you wont get them as OT they will be viewed as Seen and the shiny variants wont matter in that case either because it will appear as seen regular in the pokedex

I know we can see Latias in the battle frontier....can you see Ho oH? Never heard of that! Can Darkrai?

We're talking about an MMORPG...this is obviously a big end game goal for a lot of people...these GM's (and their friends) should not have access to free content regardless of the outstanding work they did.

Until now I hadn't heard of Ho oH or Darkrai being in the game...i wonder what other mons there are...can we get a list of all legendary pokemon those GM's have?

1 hour ago, Unnefable said:

I know we can see Latias in the battle frontier....can you see Ho oH? Never heard of that! Can Darkrai?

We're talking about an MMORPG...this is obviously a big end game goal for a lot of people...these GM's (and their friends) should not have access to free content regardless of the outstanding work they did.

Until now I hadn't heard of Ho oH or Darkrai being in the game...i wonder what other mons there are...can we get a list of all legendary pokemon those GM's have?

YIBU owns a Darkray

Kudasai owns a Latias