Shiny latias

And Rache has an ho oh

So yeah...i wonder what else is out there...and how come the GMs and their friends can have a deeper pokedex then the rest. Not how an MMORPG should be run

Edited by Unnefable
37 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

there was a Jumpeon linked by an SGM a while back not many thought of copying the message and repasting the id code and we could view it as a summary for a brief period of time

there was a what? 

i said

39 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

there was a Jumpeon linked by an SGM a while back not many thought of copying the message and repasting the id code and we could view it as a summary for a brief period of time

before that on specific time we actually fought lord jumpeon to prove our worth

Rache has Ho-Oh
Squirtle has Mew (but that is in game so meh but he still gets to use it and have it in OT while others can only see it)
Yibu has Darkrai
Kudasai has Latios (but that is in game so meh but he still gets to use it and have it in OT while others can only see it)

So yeah...i wonder what else is out there...and how come the GMs and their friends can have a deeper pokedex then the rest. Not how an MMORPG should be run

2 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

Squirtle seems to be the developer of the pokemon we recieve 2 of my shiny event mons are squirtle ot

Ignored for off topic.

Rache has Ho-Oh
Squirtle has Mew (but that is in game so meh but he still gets to use it and have it in OT while others can only see it)
Yibu has Darkrai
Kudasai has Latios (but that is in game so meh but he still gets to use it and have it in OT while others can only see it)

2 minutes ago, Unnefable said:

Ignored for off topic.

Rache has Ho-Oh
Yibu has Darkrai

huh.jpg

Ignored for off topic, bunch of dev white knights around here...

Rache has Ho-Oh
Yibu has Darkrai

2 minutes ago, Unnefable said:

Ignored for off topic, bunch of dev white knights around here...

Rache has Ho-Oh
Yibu has Darkrai

You don't think the developers/admins should have perks in the game they made or help run?

Ki (ex-SGM) has a shiny Celebi & Shu (Inactive Developer) has a shiny Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon.

Spoiler

fQjnl3c.png

3fRC7PH.png

BxBA2mA.png

You could try using the search function in forums instead of repeating your own message 5x. They have been mentioned many times on forums before

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Unnefable said:

there was a what? 

A Jumpeon:

zfIBKps.png

KDHd6l0.png

5 minutes ago, awkways said:

You don't think the developers/admins should have perks in the game they made or help run?

Correct! The devs are getting "paid" via the donations. As for the Admins since they are not getting paid they should be rewarded for the work they put in for sure but not in the way of "extra content", give them some unique vanities...some shiny pokemon even...but definetly not extra content in the form of pokedex entries, pokemons that are not available for the general public.

The "moto" of the game is "Gotta Catch them all" besides the PvP aspect of the game the completion of the pokedex is probably one of the biggest end game goals for a lot of people (alongside shiny huntiing).

As of now from what I understand OT mons you can actually catch is 605 from what I was told. The "seen" pokemon as of now is 624 but this is NOT counting these "perks" as you mentiooned.

Given the existence of these perks they are in a way pretty much invalidating a lot of hard work a lot of people put in. It's just not right. 

Jumpeon is not a pokemon...stop trolling.

4 minutes ago, Unnefable said:

Rache has Ho-Oh
Yibu has Darkrai
Ki has Celebi
Shu has Groudon and Kyogre (Rayquaza is "irrelevant" since we can catch him, but having him available for content is wrong as well)

find out on the next action packed episode of dragonball z!

22 minutes ago, Unnefable said:

Correct! The devs are getting "paid" via the donations. As for the Admins since they are not getting paid they should be rewarded for the work they put in for sure but not in the way of "extra content", give them some unique vanities...some shiny pokemon even...but definetly not extra content in the form of pokedex entries, pokemons that are not available for the general public.

What makes you claim that admins don't get paid? Squirtle has been working with the game since before day 1 and is an Admin. I'm 100% sure Squirtle gets paid. Regarding their "friends, those are all current or ex-staff members, who were rewarded with those legendaries after working for the game for years.

22 minutes ago, Unnefable said:

Jumpeon is not a pokemon...stop trolling.

Jumpeon is a fake-e-mon, it is the boss of the (supposedly seasonal) April 1st day event, and was added for the first time in this update:

rOi4sL7.png

You can even find it's sprite, along with the xmas event, Lunar New Year & Halloween fake-e-mon's sprites within your client data if you look.
Their sprites are in the pokemmo->data->resources compressed .zip folder. Extract that .zip then go into sprites->battlesprites. Jumpeon's is "1025-front-n":

eeoaElM.gif

Again, just using the search function would do you wonders. I just linked you proof of the in-game boss battle from the event, and if you're too new to even have ever heard of this event, that's on you. Good luck spamming your message another 10x.

Edited by awkways
Jump stone pic
21 minutes ago, Unnefable said:

Rache has Ho-Oh
Yibu has Darkrai
Ki has Celebi
Shu has Groudon and Kyogre (Rayquaza is "irrelevant" since we can catch him, but having him available for content is wrong as well)

Someone give this guy a Legendary Rattata please, so he can STFU lmao attention slave.

3 minutes ago, awkways said:

What makes you claim that admins don't get paid?

I didn't claim that, I read here people saying that staff didn't get paid and that therefore they deserved these "perks" but if they get paid then even less reason for them to receive any sort of perks.

I know about the whole jumpeon thing, after godofkawaii mentioned it i googled it before he even answered my question of what was he talking about.

Yes I'm a "new player", been playing roughly a year but that doesn't mean that this isn't a legitimate complaint.

You mentioned nothing what I said. If you guys choose to turn a blind eye to the problem that is on you but it is a problem that some people have access to more "gameplay" then others.

13 minutes ago, razimove said:

its legit more cosmetic than anything having them on the seen list. 

Why do people care about OT vs Caught? Bragging rights! Why is there even a seen list if it doesn't matter? Bragging rights! Why are shiny pokemon so interesting? Bragging rights!
We're talking about a computer game we have all been playing for ages, aside from the PvP competitive side it all comes down to collection and bragging rights.

My wife is RIGHT NOW explaining the difference bettwen "green" and "blue" to our daughter and saying she wants "all green".

It's a game!! People choose to focus on what they want...and the devs/admins/managers whatever are giving a select few extra content...it's just plain wrong!

Just now, Munya said:

Staff are given legendaries wtf where are mine?  Riot, I'm gonna go buy like 10 pitchforks and  torches, join me brothers and sisters

i got them 26k leppa stack now gonna waste on shiny

3 minutes ago, Munya said:

Staff are given legendaries wtf where are mine?  Riot, I'm gonna go buy like 10 pitchforks and  torches, join me brothers and sisters

easy, let's protest in vermilion city

On 5/14/2022 at 10:53 AM, Prande said:

Inside the red square is the staff with have Legendary Pokemon

IMG_20220514_174308.thumb.jpg.d7a0e2655d1b37109ed2fd693f400b00.jpg

I'm not sure blue has Legendary Pokemon

According to this you already have yours @Munyaso apparently you're just trolling which is always nice to see a mod making fun of the community members, proves a lot of maturity...worthy of my 7 year old...