Sugestion: Alow legendaries pokemon

victor3236

allow the capture of legends?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. you would like to allow the capture of the legends but that we might only use them in the pve of the region of the legend?

• yes I'd like to allow the capture of legends
    • I wouldn't want to allow the capture of legends

Question

English: go straight to the point that I wanted to be able to capture the legends to complete the pokedex, well of course the legends would be very OPS if you use it in pvp or capture one in one region and take the other more I had an idea and if you allow the capture of legends permanently more you could just use them in the pve in the region of legend

(sorry if it was mistranslated I used google translator)

Portugues:Eu vou direto ao ponto que eu queria ser capaz de capturar os lendarios para completar a pokedex, bem é claro que as lendas seriam muito OPS se você usá-los em pvp ou capturar um em uma região e leva-lo a outra região mais eu tive uma ideia e se você permitir capturar os lendarios permanentemente mais você poderia apenas usá-los no pve e na região do lendario 

Edited by victor3236

19 answers to this question

The brokenness of legends doesn't only affect pvp but also balancing the economy.

With everyone using legends things like gym runs and e4 rebattles become effortless. This cause a massive influx of cash eventually leading to that cash losing value. 

It is the same reason why they wont let garchomp have swords dance, shedinja's ability fails after a few turns or hydreigon doesn't learn draco. Its an attempt to stop people from beating high level npcs too easily.

People might argue gyms are already broken or too easy cause of the typholosions strats but i dont expect that to stay like that for too long. I wouldnt be suprized if they nerfed typholosions some how next update.

Dont get me wrong though I want to have legends too but there is simply no way to let people have OP legends permanently without either breaking the game or fraustrating people ( the Zekrom treatment ?)

2 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

El quebrantamiento de las leyendas no solo afecta al pvp, sino que también equilibra la economía.

Con todos usando leyendas, cosas como carreras de gimnasio y rebattles e4 se vuelven fáciles. Esto causa una afluencia masiva de efectivo que eventualmente lleva a que ese efectivo pierda valor.

Es la misma razón por la que no dejan que garchomp haga bailar espadas, la habilidad de shedinja falla después de unos giros o hydreigon no aprende draco. Es un intento de evitar que las personas golpeen a los npc de alto nivel con demasiada facilidad.

La gente podría argumentar que los gimnasios ya están rotos o son una causa demasiado fácil de las estrías de las tifosis, pero no espero que eso permanezca así por mucho tiempo. No me sorprendería si se pusieran nerviosos con las tiposiones de alguna manera la próxima actualización.

No me malinterpreten, aunque también quiero tener leyendas, pero simplemente no hay forma de permitir que la gente tenga leyendas OP de forma permanente sin romper el juego o fraustrar a la gente (el tratamiento ? Zekrom)

Do they seriously have such closed minds to believe that? If you know that there is Ubers right? And you can also make the legendaries not participate in gym battles, as simple as that, oh wait, it is easier to refuse implementation before thinking. 

1 hour ago, JaviFX said:

Do they seriously have such closed minds to believe that? If you know that there is Ubers right? And you can also make the legendaries not participate in gym battles, as simple as that, oh wait, it is easier to refuse implementation before thinking. 

That pretty much defeats the purpose of getting legendaries in the first place ?.

Whats the point of having them if they arent going to be used for pve and you cant use them for pvp as you so rightly pointed out that there is no uber tier on pokemmo.

They handled this legendary situation brilliantly. OP legendaries should be borderline unobtainable. People should have to have accomplished something beyond special to pokemmo to be able to get them. They should have contributed to the point that we find it acceptable for them to go brainless in gym runs or e4 runs.

Take this guy for example.

You can read that post or ask the guy yourself to find out exactly  how he earned that.

( he got rewarded that pokemon as a special thanks )- this is the only way and should forever remain the only way to get OP legends

And even then not everyone should get them to the point of making an ubers tier. So no OP legends for you ?

4 minutes ago, BrokenJoker said:

Eso prácticamente derrota el propósito de obtener legendarios en primer lugar ?.

¿De qué sirve tenerlos si no se van a usar para pve y no puedes usarlos para pvp, ya que señalaste con tanta razón que no hay un nivel uber en pokemmo?

Manejaron esta situación legendaria de manera brillante. Los legendarios DE OP deben ser casi imposibles de obtener. La gente debería haber logrado algo más allá de lo especial para pokemmo para poder conseguirlos. Deberían haber contribuido al punto de que nos parece aceptable que se queden sin cerebro en las carreras de gimnasio o en las carreras e4.

Tomemos a este tipo, por ejemplo.

Puedes leer esa publicación o pedirle al chico que averigüe exactamente cómo se ganó eso.

(fue recompensado con ese pokémon como un agradecimiento especial) - esta es la única manera y debería seguir siendo para siempre la única forma de obtener leyendas OP

E incluso entonces, no todos deberían llevarlos al punto de hacer un nivel de ubers. Así que no hay leyendas de OP para ti ?

So we're going to continue to be the only guy in the world without legends because whimsical people like you are afraid that a legendary "ruins" the economy? You can perfectly create another tier that allows legendaries, you can perfectly allow them or not in gymnasiums, (to which you said it would be easier) let me tell you one thing, do you think a legendary would facilitate the gym farm? it takes me 2min to defeat a gym with Typloshion and torkoal and with pelipper and Blastoise.  

I doubt that a legendary can let me defeat a gym faster than that, so that does not make any sense, ways to implement them without ruining everything there are. Not everything is qualifying pvp, they can be used to battle with friends, make them shiny hunt, trade them, etc, thousands of possibilities, but no, it is easier to close to the idea right?

2 hours ago, JaviFX said:

Not to be that guy but, ubers are a bit irrelevant since they don't want to openly use that tier. Also not letting legendaries into any activity is straight dumb.

2 minutes ago, razimove said:

No para ser ese tipo, pero los ubers son un poco irrelevantes ya que no quieren usar abiertamente ese nivel. Además, no dejar que los legendarios entren en ninguna actividad es francamente tonto.

I agree, I do not understand why they are so afraid of a legendary, if they put the skills they hide more than one pokemon will be very op, they could divide Over Used into 2, one with legends and one without them, it is a question of organization.

5 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

The brokenness of legends doesn't only affect pvp but also balancing the economy.

With everyone using legends things like gym runs and e4 rebattles become effortless.

I dont second this.

Literally everyone is able to breed a cheap Blastoise and a Typhlosion with Sprout and Erruption.

And thats it. Gym Runs have become effortless. (They already are) And they prolly doing better than most of the leggys could.

It needs 3 Pokemon for a Gym run rn.

Tho, i agree that the way how you obtain them could be a bit more special and challenging.

Edited by Johnwaynee
36 minutes ago, JaviFX said:

So we're going to continue to be the only guy in the world without legends because whimsical people like you are afraid that a legendary "ruins" the economy? You can perfectly create another tier that allows legendaries, you can perfectly allow them or not in gymnasiums, (to which you said it would be easier) let me tell you one thing, do you think a legendary would facilitate the gym farm? it takes me 2min to defeat a gym with Typloshion and torkoal and with pelipper and Blastoise.  

I doubt that a legendary can let me defeat a gym faster than that, so that does not make any sense, ways to implement them without ruining everything there are. Not everything is qualifying pvp, they can be used to battle with friends, make them shiny hunt, trade them, etc, thousands of possibilities, but no, it is easier to close to the idea right?

You cant be seriously suggesting adding specs kyogre to such teams wont cut your gym run time significantly xd.

5 minutes ago, BrokenJoker said:

You cant be seriously suggesting adding specs kyogre to such teams wont cut your gym run time significantly xd.

It doesnt matter if you one (or in case of passives or item) two hit them either with groudon or with typhlosion. It just doesnt matter.

Its overkill anyways

Edited by Johnwaynee
2 minutes ago, BrokenJoker said:

No puede estar sugiriendo seriamente que agregar especificaciones kyogre a tales equipos no reducirá significativamente su tiempo de carrera en el gimnasio xd.

Mm of 2 minutes to... 1 minute and a half? We can block legendary majors from using gyms if that bothers you. But we return to the same thing, instead of looking for alternatives, we refuse the idea. 

4 minutes ago, JaviFX said:

Mm of 2 minutes to... 1 minute and a half? We can block legendary majors from using gyms if that bothers you. But we return to the same thing, instead of looking for alternatives, we refuse the idea. 

That just goes back to my original point. If you cant use them for anything then why would they allow you to have them. Besides if they give you these OP legends as easily as you want them then that devalues people who got them as special rewards. 

3 minutes ago, BrokenJoker said:

Eso se remonta a mi punto original. Si no puedes usarlos para nada, ¿por qué te permitirían tenerlos? Además, si te dan estas leyendas de OP tan fácilmente como las quieres, entonces eso devalúa a las personas que las obtuvieron como recompensas especiales.

First of all, you can do much more than gyms and pvp. Second, the people who got that reward legend didn't affect them at all because it should be "Non-tradeable" and third, I never said that the method of obtaining legends should be easy. Dungeons or raids with link, are excellent options, stop looking for excuses without solid arguments.

In addition, I doubt that the staff cares about the people with those legends of "reward" there must be 5 in the whole game and they no longer play, nor do they care about devaluing the lucky egg, or the most recent case the torch, thought of those who bought it at 5m? Lol It's no excuse either.

12 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

Idk why are you taking gym matches so seriously, 2 typhlosions already kill the gym pokes really easily.. no need to point that thing again and again, It won't make much difference in time. Also they can simply increase the difficulty of gyms if we can really defeat gyms faster with legendary pokes.

Some specific legendary pokes would still be cool to add.

I agree that there would certainly be a way for them to add Legandary Pokémon if they really wanted to. One way would be to make their stats more on plane with regular Pokémon, but making them extremely difficult to obtain, but not outright impossible. It would make them usable in PvP & PvE without them being useless or overpowered as well.

19 hours ago, JaviFX said:

First of all, you can do much more than gyms and pvp.

This is exactly what the problem is. OP legendaries are not simply OP because of their stats but also thier abilities, moves, typing and combination thereof. It is for this reason why OP legends shouldn't be made available.

Second, the people who got that reward legend didn't affect them at all because it should be "Non-tradeable" and third, I never said that the method of obtaining legends should be easy. Dungeons or raids with link, are excellent options, stop looking for excuses without solid arguments.

The effect of other people getting the same OP legendary as they did was never of monetary value. Its about what the reward itself represents. Its like they earned a near unobtainable OP legendary by contributing a near unachievable contribution to the game And now you want other people to get awarded the same by simply doing dungeons. -That would simply be insulting to people who got them and would discourage anyone from contributing to the game at the level they did.

In addition, I doubt that the staff cares about the people with those legends of "reward" there must be 5 in the whole game and they no longer play, nor do they care about devaluing the lucky egg, or the most recent case the torch, thought of those who bought it at 5m? Lol It's no excuse either.

It doesn't matter if the owners of the OP legendaries haven't logged in for a long time or not. The value of what they contributed shouldn't be devalued because of that.

And that torch example can't be used as evidence that the staff don't care about the value of rewards. The torch is classed as a seasonal item so they could have brought it back at any time they wanted. Having to buy the torch for 5m was a combination of impatience and bad timing.

8 hours ago, ProfessorBlue said:

Idk why are you taking gym matches so seriously, 2 typhlosions already kill the gym pokes really easily.. no need to point that thing again and again, It won't make much difference in time. Also they can simply increase the difficulty of gyms if we can really defeat gyms faster with legendary pokes.

Some specific legendary pokes would still be cool to add

Gyms are just one example, there's also battle tower, battle frontier, event bosses and the e4 as well. If we had OP legends ( kyogre, groundon etc) and were allowed to use them there it would surely be significantly easier to mindlessly mash buttons to win.

All these activities weren't meant to be farmed mindlessly which is why gyms somewhat scale to your pokes level and the e4 increases its lvl the more you beat it to 100. The staff have been constantly trying to fight aganist this style of game play by increasing the difficulty and or nerfing moves or pokes (just look at the changes made to pumking or the e4 over the years). Its almost impossible for them to let to you have OP legends without going aganist the progress they made to fight mindless button spamming in this case. As it is now it would be surprising if they don't nerf the typholosions in the future.

There is no point in following the thread, you do not understand, the only thing you do is repeat and repeat the same thing about that if you break the pvp, the e4, the gyms etc, everything can be implemented and maintain a balance with it.

People with those legends won't lose recognition, they got them first, and they're perfect shinys, and, do you really think a groudon and kyogre will make me the e4 lvl100 just by squeezing A? It shows that you don't farm these things. Good luck, I will wait for the update wishing legends.