[MOD] Shiny&Secret Shiny Alarm Sounds (Free For Custom)

Hello! I have been using the alarm mod and while I was training defeating hordes the alarm has gone off twice but at the end of the battle, I am also using a battle sprites mod but in none of the battles have I been able to see a shynny, it could be that there is any errors for using both mods? Or is it some error in the alarm mod?

9 hours ago, Brazzac said:

Hello! I have been using the alarm mod and while I was training defeating hordes the alarm has gone off twice but at the end of the battle, I am also using a battle sprites mod but in none of the battles have I been able to see a shynny, it could be that there is any errors for using both mods? Or is it some error in the alarm mod?

yes, there are some bugs when you use leftovers or sth

The song started to play in the middle of a fight with a (non shiny) Klink in the Chargestone Cave - Teselia, i catch it to be 100% sure and its just a regular Klink. Any idea? im ok with it glitching from time to time, but wonder what went wrong with the mod being so straight forward

Edit: It wasn't the Klink but a move it has, 'Autotomize' triggers the song every time it's used

Edited by Mirokv
1 hour ago, Mirokv said:

The song started to play in the middle of a fight with a (non shiny) Klink in the Chargestone Cave - Teselia, i catch it to be 100% sure and its just a regular Klink. Any idea? im ok with it glitching from time to time, but wonder what went wrong with the mod being so straight forward

Edit: It wasn't the Klink but a move it has, 'Autotomize' triggers the song every time it's used

did u use leftover or some items like that have some particles?

or some moves like recover

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
于2022/12/26 AM12点05分,elfeeismyname 说:

can i request, Original Tetris theme song?

🙂

i cant see this vedio.... @budadethcan u see this successfully?

6小时前,budadeth 说:

Here is, but I had to use another song because I couldnt download the youtube short video

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cjudu8tb66ho4qy/Gangsta.mod/file

hmmm.....i think i ll try later

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...