[Unofficial Event] [Art]🎨 Pokémon of the month 🎨

On 5/25/2022 at 11:52 PM, Tear said:

- You can submit only 1 entry in each month (Like only 1 drawing, 1 painting, 1 pixelart, etc, you can't do more than 1 work and use them as 1 entry)

I just found out that the person called @Dadeloss/ @MEFISis participating with more than 1 entry in this month in differents accounts, this is totally prohibited in this event, please choose 1 of them and let me know which one you will use, if you repeat this you will be banned from the contest, if you didnt get to read this rule, thats fine, we seek to have fun and not come to win dirty, thanks

Edited by Tear
12 minutes ago, Tear said:

Me acabo de enterar que la persona llamó@Dadeloss/@MEFISestá participando con más de 1 entrada en este mes en diferentes cuentas, esto está totalmente prohibido en este evento , por favor elige 1 de ellos y hazme saber cuál usarás, si repites esto serás baneado del concurso , si no llegaste a leer esta regla, esta bien, buscamos divertirnos y no venir a ganar sucio, gracias

Ah, no sabía .. cómo tengo dos cuentas quería participar por ambas .. si es así solo quiero que participe el dibujo, lo siento si cause malos entendidos..

13 minutes ago, JoseGre23 said:

Pdtta: Espero no sea tarde me tomo mucho esfuerzo hacerlo y Vi que había chance hasta el 29. @Lágrima

No hay problema, se que está en las reglas lo contrario pero no ha pasado mucho desde la deadline y es la primera edición asi que todo bien ♥

no problem, i know the opposite is in the rules but not much has happened since the deadline and its the first edition so everything is fine

Edited by Tear
9 hours ago, Tear said:

no problem, i know the opposite is in the rules but not much has happened since the deadline and its the first edition so everything is fine

so I still have time? I saw this event only yesterday and I only have to color ?

3 hours ago, lallo17 said:

so I still have time? I saw this event only yesterday and I only have to color ?

sure, submit your entry, we will calculate this months ranking in a few hours

Pokémon of the month June 2022

Here are the results of our first edition of Pokémon of the month, thank you all for participating, soon i will send the prizes (within 24 hours) and give an honorary mention to @Alaniz for his wonderful drawing in fourth place, we are waiting for you next month, thank you everyone!

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st place: @JoseGre23

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd place: @ElkaLacaz

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd place: @Floruwu

? 4th place: @Alaniz

1st,2nd and 3rd place have a place in the hall of fame of this publication, congratulations ~

xd.png

We have a new logo btw!

Spoiler

xd.png

Pokémon of the month July soon

Edited by Tear

Welcome everyone to the second edition of this event, the first month was a success and for this month we hope that we can continue reaching more people, and our

Pokémon of the month of July is:

Open this:

Spoiler

ani_bw_134.gif

N. 134 Vaporeon

Thanks to @xPauufor bringing out our main goal for this month

From now on you can start doing some work with this pokémon, I invite you to read the rules before starting any work, you will find it at the beginning of this publication.

Entries will end on July 29 at 00:00 GMT

Valid entry template:

IGN / Nickname (I am not responsible for the name you are going to type so type it correctly):

Title (Optional but helps to better understand your work):

Image of your work:

Description (Optional):

Also remember that you can contribute to this event by donating some amount of money (It is not mandatory but you help me not to stay poor and the prize is greater !!)

(By the way, the prizes for this month were updated, I recommend you see it at the beginning of this publication)

July donations:

Spoiler

xPauu: Vaporeon 3x31 2x30 + Natu & Particle

Tear: $1.000.000

SiwanMS: $1.000.000

xMishiii: $1.000.000

GL Everyone

Edited by Tear
  • Tear changed the title to [Unofficial Event] [Art]🎨 Pokémon of the month 🎨