¡Gacha System in PokeMMO!

DaBrais

Question

Hola, soy DaBrais y tengo una propuesta MUY interesante para el juego que cambiara el juego a mejor, por eso te pido a TI jugador, que leas lo que traigo hoy para usted. 

Esto es algo que llevo pensando y discutiendo hace mucho con otros jugadores de PokeMMO y NO jugadores de pokeMMO, y todos llegamos a una conclusion ¡ ES BUENA IDEA!, que  cambiara el juego, y por eso es que hoy  (5/29/22)  te vengo a proponer el "Sistema Gacha". 

Si usted no esta al tanto de que es el "Sistema Gacha" te lo explicara muy resumidamente. El Sistema Gacha es un sistema que viene de las maquimas expendedoras de capsulas y juguetes Japonesas, que es similar a una caja de botín, que hara a los jugadores a gastar monedas (En este caso, PokeYenes o RP).

Luego de haber explicado que es el Sistema Gacha de forma breve, te contare cual es a la idea a la que llegamos junto a otros jugadores de PokeMMO y tambien te dire porque es bueno para ti y NECESARIO dentro de este juego que tanto amos.

Empecemos por lo primero, mi idea de Gacha en PokeMMO es la creacion de un Orbe o Cofre, el cual tendra de recompenza: Pokemones Semi-Comps, Pokemons Comps , Shinys Comps , Vanitys , Vanitys EXCLUSIVOS.

Obviamente los probabilidad que te salgan seran dificiles y iran variando segun el objeto y te lo mostrare con la siguente tabla:

-Objetos Randoms [Comunes]

-Objetos de Farmeo [Poco Comunes]

-Semi Comps [Raros]

-Comps [Raros+]

-Shinys [Muy Raros]

-Shinys Raros [Super raros]

-Vanity Exclusivo de tienda RP [Epico]

-Vanity Exlusivo de COFRE [Mitico]

-Pokemon con Habilidad Oculta Espesifico de CAJA [LEGENDARIO]

Si, tal vez te haya volado la cabeza al igual que nosotros este ultimo botin se CAJA, pero es algo MUY posible que se puede implementar junto a el Sistema Gacha, y a continuacion te explicare como.

Esto que ahora parece una locura y un sueño para muchos, pero se puede conseguir de forma muy facil, ya que con una parte de lo que genere el Sistema Gacha (Que no sera poca) se podra financiar el desarrollo y implementacion de Pokemon de Habilidad oculta. Y cada CAJA tendra su pokemon exclusivo con habilidad oculta, ejemplo: Caja de Dragonite. La caja de dragonite tendra como recomenza LEGENDARIA el dragonite con poder oculto. Pero sera muy dificil de sacar y eso hara que el Hype por las cajas suban al igual que las ganancias del Staff. Pero... De que nos sirve que el Staff pueda generar mas ? Si entra mas dinero en PokeMMO los Administradores podran financiar eventos donde se puedan conseguir estas CAJAS para que puedas hacer eventos y tener prosibilidad de ser el afortunado, ademas de hacer que el juego sea mucho mas divertido. 

Otra idea que tengo para los jugadores que no puedan comprar las CAJAS dentro del juego ya sea con Poke Yenes o RP, se podra crear un Daily Login. se luego se haberte conectado X dias seguidos obtendras una CAJA. Esto aparte de darte la oportunidad de ganar ese Pokemon, shany o vanity que tanto quieres, hara que tus amigos que ya no tienen animos de entrar al juego VUELVAN. Y con esta implenetacion de eventos y CAJAS te aseguro que no volveras a pasar un minuto mas de aburrimiento en PokeMMO. 

Gracias por haber leido este articulo y agradeceria todo su apoyo para que esto deje de ser una idea pase a ser una realidad, porque TU te lo mereces , YO me lo merezco y TODOS nos lo merecemos. Comparte este articulo o habla de el con tus amigos para que se haga voz y se pueda hacer realidad.

ESTA NUEVA ERA DEPENDE DE TI ENTRENADOR, todos esperamos tu apoyo en esta nueva etap.

-DaBrais

Hello, I'm DaBrais and I have a VERY interesting proposal for the game that will change the game for the better, that's why I ask YOU, the player, to read what I bring today for you.

This is something I've been thinking and discussing for a long time with other PokeMMO players and NON-pokeMMO players, and we all came to a conclusion IT'S A GOOD IDEA!, which will change the game, and that's why today (5/29/22 ) I come to propose the "Gacha System".

If you are not aware of what the "Gacha System" is, I will explain it very briefly. The Gacha System is a system that comes from Japanese toy and capsule vending machines, which is similar to a loot box, which will make players spend coins (In this case, PokeYen or RP).

After having briefly explained what the Gacha System is, I will tell you what the idea is that we came to with other PokeMMO players and I will also tell you why it is good for you and NECESSARY in this game that we love so much.

Let's start with the first, my idea of Gacha in PokeMMO is the creation of an Orb or Chest, which will have as a reward: Pokemon Semi-Comps, Pokemons Comps, Shinys Comps, Vanitys, EXCLUSIVE Vanitys.

Obviously the probability that you get will be difficult and will vary according to the object and I will show it to you with the following table:

-Random objects [Common]

-Farming Items [Uncommon]

-Semi Comps [Rare]

-Comps [Rare+]

-Shinys [Very Rare]

-Shinys Rare [Super rare]

-Vanity RP Shop Exclusive [Epic]

-Vanity Exclusive of CHEST [Mythical]

-Pokemon with Specific Hidden Ability from BOX [LEGENDARY]

Yes, maybe it has blown your mind just like us, this last loot is BOXED, but it is something VERY possible that can be implemented together with the Gacha System, and then I will explain how.

This now seems crazy and a dream for many, but it can be achieved very easily, since with a part of what the Gacha System generates (which will not be little) it will be possible to finance the development and implementation of Skill Pokemon hidden. And each BOX will have its exclusive pokemon with hidden ability, example: Dragonite Box. The dragonite box will have as a LEGENDARY restart the dragonite with hidden power. But it will be very difficult to take out and that will make the Hype for the boxes go up as well as the earnings of the Staff. But... What is the use of the Staff being able to generate more? If more money enters PokeMMO, the Administrators will be able to finance events where these BOXes can be obtained so that you can do events and have the possibility of being the lucky one, in addition to making the game much more fun.

Another idea I have for players who can't buy the BOXes in-game with either Poke Yen or RP is to create a Daily Login. If you have connected for X days in a row, you will get a BOX. This apart from giving you the opportunity to win that Pokemon, shany or vanity that you want so much, it will make your friends who no longer have the courage to enter the game COME BACK. And with this implementation of events and BOXES I assure you that you will never spend another minute of boredom in PokeMMO.

Thank you for reading this article and I would appreciate all your support so that this stops being an idea and becomes a reality, because YOU deserve it, I deserve it and we ALL deserve it. Share this article or talk about it with your friends so that it becomes a voice and can become a reality.

THIS NEW ERA DEPENDS ON YOU TRAINER, we all expect your support in this new stage.

-DaBrais

Edited by DaBrais

31 minutes ago, DaBrais said:

Que digas todo esto solo muestra tu ignorancia y tu falta de comprecion lectora. Tratas de mezclar el RNG de pvp con el RNG de unas CAJAS , algo totalmente absurdo y riduclo mires donde lo mires. 

Lo que dices que el staff no necesita dinero para hacer estas cosas ya lo se porque ya un usuario de este hilo lo dijo, pero al parecer no sabes el termino de PROPUESTA y eso que te escribo en tu idioma natal. Yo propongo un sistema para recaudar dinero y se vuelva a invertir en el juego. Lo cual no afectara los ingresos de los Admins, es mas, aumentara y por eso es que se lo propongo, IGNORANTE.

Eso que dices que es solo poner codigos y bla bla bla, resalta mas tu ignorancia, la programacion no es algo facil y si lo fuese no serian tan caro las craciones de juegos. Este sistema tambien ayuda a financiar programadores de clidad en el juego, cosa que no hay ya que hay cosmeticos bugeados desde 2016, dise;adores graficos para podes hacer vanitys mas lindos y llamativos, y alguien que se encarge de saber lo que le gusta a la gente generalmente para poder implementarlo en el juego haciendo que los vanitys seam mucho mas llamativo para la mayor cantidad del publico. 

Lo que dices de que un jugador casual no podria conseguir las ya mencionadas cajas sigue llevando a luz tu falta de comprecion lectura, esta duda o cosulta ya la respondi. los jugadores que por X motivo no quiera o no puedan compra cajas tendran la opcion de farmearlas en eventos que se FINANCIARAN con una parte de lo recaudado de los gachas, tambien dices que hay mejores opciones para el juego, pero ninguno es una solucion real para el juego porque como tu mismo hiciste alucion, lo admins no quieres soltar los billetes, por eso yo propongo esta idea. para que no tengan que soltarse un duro . este sistema es un sistema autosistentado por los mismos jugadores. panoli\

\

That you say all this only shows your ignorance and your lack of reading comprehension. You try to mix the RNG of pvp with the RNG of some BOXES, something totally absurd and ridiculous wherever you look at it.

What you say that the staff does not need money to do these things I already know because a user of this thread already said it, but apparently you do not know the term PROPOSAL and that I am writing to you in your native language. I propose a system to raise money and reinvest it in the game. Which will not affect the income of the Admins, it is more, it will increase and that is why I propose it, IGNORANT.

What you say is just putting codes and blah blah blah, highlights your ignorance more, programming is not something easy and if you do it, game creations would not be so expensive. This system also helps to finance quality programmers in the game, which there is not since there are bugged cosmetics since 2016, graphic designers so you can make prettier and more striking vanities, and someone who is in charge of knowing what you like. people generally to be able to implement it in the game making the vanitys much more attractive for the greater amount of the public.

What you say that a casual player could not get the aforementioned boxes continues to bring to light your lack of reading understanding, I already answered this question or query. players who for X reasons do not want or cannot buy boxes will have the option to farm them in events that will be FUNDED with a part of the proceeds from the porridge, you also say that there are better options for the game, but none is a real solution for the game because as you mentioned yourself, the admins don't want to release the tickets, that's why I propose this idea. so they don't have to drop a dime. this system is a self-supporting system by the players themselves. panoli

Por mas que intentes bardear no aportas nada nuevo a tu "sugerencia". Asi que como dijo Razymove, felicitaciones por haber tenido la peor idea posible, y espero que vuelvas al Genshin impact nomas. Saludos! 
boga-god-abogado-nivel-dios.gif

Spoiler

As much as you try to fight, you do not add anything new to your "suggestion". So as Razymove said, congratulations for having the worst possible idea, and I hope you get back to Genshin impact. Cheers!

2 minutes ago, NagaX said:

Por mas que intentes bardear no aportas nada nuevo a tu "sugerencia". Asi que como dijo Razymove, felicitaciones por haber tenido la peor idea posible, y espero que vuelvas al Genshin impact nomas. Saludos! 
boga-god-abogado-nivel-dios.gif

Reveal hidden contents

As much as you try to fight, you do not add anything new to your "suggestion". So as Razymove said, congratulations for having the worst possible idea, and I hope you get back to Genshin impact. Cheers!

Me parece un insulto a la imagen de Oneto que lo estes usando para tus faltas de respeto a la inteligencia foros de internet . Un saludo

fact is this was very bad timing to suggest a gacha like system when the devs are currently working on a way to deal with the angry unhappy donators in another thread.

I don't know if/what other gacha game *family friendly hopefully* is going through some new banner delay or if you got simply bored of being the top whale of said game *family friendly hopefully* but for 10 years this game has lived without it.

11 hours ago, Zrambox said:

No te enteras, ese sistema qué propones no añade ninguna nueva mecánica jugable ni tampoco ningún tipo de recompensa que no exista ya en el juego, ahora la gente tiene como únicos objetivos para seguir jugando al juego conseguir vanitys, competitivos y shinys, y tú propones un sistema donde sin jugar, solo abriendo cajitas de porquería consigan vanitys, competitivos y shinys, no te das cuenta de tu error? Y no, el juego no va a mejorar porque ellos consigan más dinero, tengo entendido que pokemmo está llevado por un pequeño grupo de desarrolladores, si no han contratado a nadie en todo este tiempo para ampliar su equipo es porque no quieren y están muy cómodos repartiéndose el dinero entre ellos, porque este juego mueve una cantidad MUY generosa de dinero, solo hay que ver la cantidad de items premium publicados en la gtl, precisamente ese es el problema, que los desarrolladores están recibiendo una cantidad brutal de dinero sin necesidad de crear nuevo contenido, así que, Para que esforzarse si sin hacer nada ya ganan tantísimo? Si hubiese una fuga masiva de jugadores y ellos dejasen de ganar tanto te aseguro que se pondrían inmediatamente las pilas en trabajar en nuevas funcionalidades para volver a atraer a los jugadores al juego, osea, que lo que tú propones es, en todo sentido, lo opuesto que necesita pokemmo, literalmente pareciese que tu propuesta es para intentar matar y hundir el juego.

You still dont understand, that system you propose doesn't add any new playable mechanics or any kind of reward that doesn't already exist in the game, now people have as their only objectives to continue playing the game to get vanity, competitive and shinys, and you propose a system where without playing, just opening boxes of crap they get vanitys, competitive and shinys, don't you realize your mistake? And no, the game is not going to improve because they get more money, I think that pokemmo is run by a small group of developers, if they haven't hired anyone in all this time to expand their team it's because they don't want to and they are very comfortable dividing the money between them, because this game moves a VERY generous amount of money, you just have to look at the amount of premium items published in the gtl, precisely that is the problem, that the developers are receiving a brutal amount of money without needing create new content, so, why make an effort if without doing anything they already earn so much? If there were a massive flight of players and they stopped earning so much, I assure you that they would immediately work on new features to attract players back to the game, that is, what you are proposing, in every sense, is the opposite that we need in pokemmo, literally it seems that your proposal is to try to kill and sink the game.

I think exactly like you.  

nice dig at the staff.  

in any case, I think we all understood what you meant by your proposal and I also believe that the community has widely expressed itself against this proposal, so I would recommend ending the discussions here (also because some are starting to get excited) and leave there last decision to the staff.  

P.s. I also reconfirm my position on this proposal:

Unfavorable

On 29/05/2022 at 20:18, Zrambox said:

C'est la pire idée que j'aie jamais lue, nous n'avons pas assez à supporter les ordures des jeux qui sont sur des appareils mobiles qui en plus de cela vous voulez apporter à pokemmo ces systèmes dégoûtants et rampants où les choses sont réalisées sur la base de chance et payer de l'argent au lieu de jouer et avoir des compétences, des conseils, ne jamais se consacrer à la conception et au développement de jeux vidéo, votre proposition est de la pure foutaise.

C'est la pire idée que j'aie jamais lue, nous n'avons pas assez à supporter les ordures des jeux qui sont sur des appareils mobiles qui en plus de cela vous voulez apporter à pokemmo ces systèmes dégoûtants et rampants où les choses sont réalisées sur la base de chance et payer de l'argent au lieu de jouer et avoir des compétences, des conseils, ne jamais se consacrer à la conception et au développement de jeux vidéo, votre proposition est de la pure merde.

A little ill-mannered respect. The concept of lootbox or gacha in itself is extremely bad if it's paid for in real money but if it's only with Pokédollar why not, it would add a little surprise I think.In Pokémon Sword and Shield there were the guys you paid 500W to dig up treasures, it's pretty much the same thing.