Personal-Shop [BR/PT]

Aprendyz

Question

[BR/PT]

Olá, staff.

Gostaria de sugerir um personal-shop. Em outros jogos que eu já joguei(No estilo MMO, ex: Cabal) possuem esse sistema, que consiste de:

• Mais Players Por Hora Online;

• 2% do Valor Requisitado do Item do Dono do Shop, é descontado após a venda, e vai para o jogo(como uma taxa);

• O player pode ter tanto um item pago, que disponibiliza 5 slots e continuar sua jornada;

• Quanto, usar um item "free", que disponibiliza 3 slots. Mas o player não pode se movimentar, somente diálogo no chat;

---xx----x---xx-----xx-----x-----x-----x-----xx------x-----xx----

[English-GoogleTradution]

Hello staff.

I would like to suggest a personal shop. In other games I've played (MMO style, ex: Cabal) have this system, which consists of:

• More Players Per Hour Online;

• 2% of the Shop Owner's Item Required Value, is deducted after the sale, and goes to the game (as a fee);

• The player can either have a paid item, which makes 5 slots available and continue his journey;

• How much, use a "free" item, which provides 3 slots. But the player cannot move, only dialogue in the chat;

7 answers to this question

This has some potential for development. Um unlike the gtl it could provide a chance for people to negotiate prices perhaps. If they designate a place like the market in hoenn where people could go and act like these shops it could work.

It would certainly add to the trade chat because instead of having a chance meeting with people's trades you can go to a place and have a look at everyone's trades and negotiate for cash prices or even cash +item trades. Keeping track or even finding items on the trade chat can be a pain in highly active trade chats so i see this suggestion being a very good way to make it easier.

Edited by BrokenJoker
1 hour ago, razimove said:

like trade chat and forum?

yeah something like that. 

- a trade chat with people in one location e.g hoenn's market where each person has their own shop and are stationary.

- you can go to their location (hoenn's market) access their shop and buy stuff or negotiate prices or trades.

3 minutes ago, BrokenJoker said:

yeah something like that. 

- a trade chat with people in one location e.g hoenn's market where each person has their own shop and are stationary.

- you can go to their location (hoenn's market) access their shop and buy stuff or negotiate prices or trades.

what I mean is, it already exists, there's no point in adding more fluff