Social Media Snapshot! (Saturday, 4th June - Saturday, 11th June)

78b68f367125be84632b50af95e03f4d.png

Date & Time ~ Saturday 4th June, from now to 23:59 UTC Saturday 11th June

Location ~ FacebookTwitter & Instagram

Prize ~ 2 winners - 1000 Reward Points per winner!

Explanation ~

Where is your favourite place to visit in PokeMMO? Whether it's beautiful or just feels comfortable to you, we want to see it.

Show us a picture of your favourite place and tell us why! Our favourites will receive 1000 RP!

Rules ~

• On Facebook like the post | on Twitter like & retweet the post | on Instagram like the post
  • Reply on one of our social medias with your screenshot and a small amount of writing telling us why it's your favourite place.
  • There will be two winners across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
  • You will have one week to enter

Traducción Española

Spoiler

Fecha y Hora ~ Sábado 4 de Junio, desde ahora hasta las 23:59 UTC Sábado 11 de Junio

Ubicación ~ Facebook, Twitter e Instagram.

¡Premio ~ 2 ganadores - 1000 Puntos De Recompensa por ganador!

Explicación ~

¿Cuál es tu lugar favorito para visitar en PokeMMO?, si es hermoso ahí o simplemente te sientes cómodo, queremos verlo. ¡Muéstranos una foto de tu lugar favorito y cuéntanos por qué!, nuestros favoritos recibirán 1000 RP!

Reglas ~

• En Facebook dale me gusta a la publicación | en Twitter dale me gusta y re tuitea la publicación | en Instagram dale me gusta a la publicación.
  • Responde en una de nuestras redes sociales con tu captura de pantalla y un pequeño texto diciéndonos por qué es tu lugar favorito.
  • Habrá dos ganadores en Facebook, Twitter e Instagram.
  • Tendrás una semana para participar.

Traduction Française

Spoiler

Date & Heure ~ Date & Heure ~ Samedi 4 Juin, de maintenant jusqu'à 23:59 UTC Samedi 11 Juin

Localisation ~ Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

Prix ~ 2 gagnants - 1000 Points de Récompense chacun

Explications ~ Quel est votre endroit préféré à visiter dans PokeMMO ? Que ce soit beau ou simplement confortable pour vous, nous voulons le voir. Montrez-nous une photo de votre endroit préféré et dites-nous pourquoi ! Nos favoris recevront 1000 RP !

Règles ~

• Sur Facebook, likez la publication | sur Twitter likez et retweetez la publication | sur Instagram likez la publication
  • Répondez avec votre capture d'écran et une petit texte nous expliquant pourquoi c'est votre endroit préféré.
  • Il y aura deux gagnants sur Facebook, Twitter et Instagram.
  • Vous aurez une semaine pour vous inscrire.

Hosts ~ KaynineXL & TechnoVortex

Judges ~ Bearminator & Seth

Undella is one of my favorite places and here's why. There's so many memories happened during when I'm still the leader of my old Team back in 2021 like we're Practicing PvP in this Mansion Every Friday night's, bonding together with other players in other team's like it feels home when I'm stayin' in this place, I wish I could turn it back on like in the good old days any ways PicsArt_06-04-10_22_41.thumb.jpg.a439b2a9a69bf97e9405afe1ceb7a7b0.jpgit feels so good watching other players on the undella bay grinding their money for their accounts and It perfectly nice since it has a Chill background music and it perfectly fits on While you were queueing in PvP.

Will the winners be announced, or will it be announced when the winners have been picked? Or will the winners just be contacted privately? I have a bad habit of not checking my socials lol

Edited by LucasLyn5
Edit for clarity

Thank you to everyone who took part! Here are our favourites and the event winners!

964972223eb0aff8d53300bed7bc59b4.jpg

User: snyrom

"This is my favorite place it just looks magical, I think it's great since this is the way to the big final battle"

37dbf06047e2dee3bbca1fc0a5a702f8.jpg

User: Chopyta

"Hello, my nickname is Chopyta, and I wanted to introduce you to my favorite place in the game "Prado Aromaflor", the blooming field there seems so charming, calm and the movement of the flowers reminds me of the sunflora dance (every time I every time I see sunflora I think she's dancing haha), the colors that complement each other so well and make you feel like a field of flowers, visually it's beautiful. But for me, what makes a place special is a dear memory, the memory I have in that place with the person I met is wonderful and stays in my memory, thanks to the game for being able to create those connections with wonderful people sharing a taste common. That's why "Prado Aromaflor" is engraved in me as my favorite place. They definitely make you want to throw yourself into the flowers and stay there appreciating the scenery!"