Supposed "random" Rng , and is "just luck"

I'm sure some people here will say "stop crying" Etc etc, but I don't care, I'm sure not in general, but RNG is not random for certain accounts, and I'm sure everyone who plays MMOs knows players with "good rng", who usually benefit from it and get overpowered with much better results. better than its level indicates, boosted by the supposedly random RNG. In my case and for some reason since season 1 I suffer an RNG every duel that is not exactly random or casual. People think it's because of using "stall", but the reality is that if I use offense or balanced, the same thing happens. I miss any precision move not 100, freezes, paralysis, burns...This doesn't happen in events like PSL, but curiously it always happens in ladder. People who even watch my duels sometimes can't even believe what happens with RNG. I will share the last example cuz im done with that shit. It's really hard to compete against other players with this uneven playing field, whether it's for the top ladder or tournaments or anything. I didn't think about it before but I'm sure that in MMOs there are altered accounts regarding the RNG parameters, of course not all of them or in general, but some very specific ones, I don't know who can do that, nor the reason, but this escapes of the purely statistical or random.Here the example, two consecutive duels against the same player. On first in 5 turns: toxic failed, rock slide crit + flinch, rock slide crit, rock slide flinch. Gg i guess. Second duel, duel absolutely won, just needed to roost with Skarmory, waterfall flinch with Gyarados. "Random RNG"

i have more examples from today but i cant share the ss cuz i exceeded the attachment limit. Duel won, quagsire vs feraligatr (yo quagsire), he sd, me doing haze, double crit with return. The next duel, mantine vs sharpedo, sharpedo special, mantine calm, i was like 50/100 life, and he flinched me 3 times to win. Who says that this is pure luck then calculates the possibility that all these events occur.

IMG_20220605_212634.thumb.jpg.84f038f44182d7389434a55680b453ef.jpg

IMG_20220605_212651.jpg

IMG_20220605_212657.jpg

IMG_20220605_212706.jpg

10 minutes ago, Rache said:

RNG is the same for every player and every type of battle. There are no "lucky" or "unlucky" accounts, and the odds are the same in matchmaking as they are everywhere else.

for example I have been counting all the moves received in a week with the possibility of flinch, obviously not counting Serene grace mons, supposedly it is 30 percent and I was flinched 58 percent of the time, I have all the ss of more than 100 duels I think it's a representative sample. Almost twice as many flinches as normal. But the rng is the same for everyone i think, so im the most unlucky on the game then, cuz this isn't explainable statistically.

27 minutes ago, pablobacas said:

for example I have been counting all the moves received in a week with the possibility of flinch, obviously not counting Serene grace mons, supposedly it is 30 percent and I was flinched 58 percent of the time, I have all the ss of more than 100 duels I think it's a representative sample. Almost twice as many flinches as normal. But the rng is the same for everyone i think, so im the most unlucky on the game then, cuz this isn't explainable statistically.

This is such a small sample size, if there was a hypothetical way to track your lifetime flinch RNG you would find it closer to 30%.

5 minutes ago, silasdopave said:

hax gang, o melhor player é aquele que dá hax, saudações ao lendário kdgoggo, melhor do planeta, mas agora o kdggogo ta desempregado pq o kings rocks foi ban

Now is called HeiqiCN and uses ancient power togekiss and accupressure tentacruel, this guy can't win like normal, needs to hax u

4 minutes ago, pablobacas said:

I forgot to ask for ur permission to post what i want to lol

You're just being cringe here showing off that you have absolutely no clue how random works. 
You just lost some ladders games so you are mad about it, just honest advice bro you should delete this thread

Just now, TohnR said:

You're just being cringe here showing off that you have absolutely no clue how random works. 
You just lost some ladders games so you are mad about it, just honest advice bro you should delete this thread

U think I would share this for some bad duels in ladder? Lol I feel this is happening always, maybe im wrong and is just bad luck and random stuff, just I wanted to show an example about how im fucked with rng