Supposed "random" Rng , and is "just luck"

4 hours ago, pablobacas said:

for example I have been counting all the moves received in a week with the possibility of flinch, obviously not counting Serene grace mons, supposedly it is 30 percent and I was flinched 58 percent of the time, I have all the ss of more than 100 duels I think it's a representative sample. Almost twice as many flinches as normal. But the rng is the same for everyone i think, so im the most unlucky on the game then, cuz this isn't explainable statistically.

Do you really justify yourself over only 100 duel sample? Man why did I bother reading this even?

5 hours ago, pablobacas said:

for example I have been counting all the moves received in a week with the possibility of flinch, obviously not counting Serene grace mons, supposedly it is 30 percent and I was flinched 58 percent of the time, I have all the ss of more than 100 duels I think it's a representative sample. Almost twice as many flinches as normal. But the rng is the same for everyone i think, so im the most unlucky on the game then, cuz this isn't explainable statistically.

Can you share that flinch data with us?

35 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

and for me is trying to Imagine the face of MatsVictor, Skylux and Bluedewww after they lose to me.

I'm flattered that you marked your curriculum trainer and marked this historic moment for you that happened last year, although I'm not much of a pvp person (I've never won or come close to winning a tournament OU) xD

26 minutes ago, mateusvictor said:

I'm flattered that you marked your curriculum trainer and marked this historic moment for you that happened last year, although I'm not much of a pvp person (I've never won or come close to winning a tournament OU) xD

but when i faced you, you're on Veteran Rank. But hey, at least you're still on game. Unlike Bluedewww, that after the end of the season that he loses to me, dissappeared. I don't see he more on OU Leaderboard.

20 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

but when i faced you, you're on Veteran Rank. But hey, at least you're still on game. Unlike Bluedewww, that after the end of the season that he loses to me, dissappeared. I don't see he more on OU Leaderboard.

I had stopped playing in December, but because I was very unlucky in several points of the game like PVP, PVE, I couldn't even Farm and on top of that an unsuccessful shiny hunt that I spent 80m

I took the hax at one point and was going to do something else, but then the bad luck was so bad that I had nothing else to do in a game that has RNG in everything

Edited by mateusvictor

Bad luck loses matches that you could win, but good luck can also turn this around; you just remember what you lost with rng, but you never notice matches where you won with good luck.

I am very impressed with having a matchgame, you are in a rank with a player much weaker than you, your Hydreigon keeps using Roost, and your opponent's Choice scarf Magnezone has no hax until the Flash cannon pp runs out. I just want to express that a player who is willing to take advantage of luck in complaining about the imbalance of luck, It's is self-contradictory,

By the way, losing games with bad luck and going to whisper and abuse the player is stupid, because that's part of the game. ^^