Interchangeable seasonal PvP vanitys

Tutan

Question

I find it somewhat unfair that seasonal PVP vanitys are only accessible to competitive players. 

find many of these vanitys really beautiful, I think it would be great if everyone could have access to them, even if they can only be obtained through PVP ^^

Edited by Tutan

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Tutan said:

I find it somewhat unfair that seasonal PVP vanitys are only accessible to competitive players. 

find many of these vanitys really beautiful, I think it would be great if everyone could have access to them, even if they can only be obtained through PVP ^^

I think that'll be unfair for players who grinded PvP just to obtain those vanities tho

10 minutes ago, Martirino said:

I think that'll be unfair for players who grinded PvP just to obtain those vanities tho

Sure, I understand what you're going for. In any case, a good option would be to do it with future season vanitys PvP

Edited by Tutan
Just now, Tutan said:

Sure, I understand what you're going for. In any case, a good option would be to do it with future season vanitys PvP.

A good idea might be, PvP vanities can be colorable, and same vanity that you didnt obtain through PvP stays at 1 color maybe?

u know what is unfair !!!???
OU PVP seasonal hat is obtainable with 10000 points
UU PVP seasonal hat is obtainable with 10000 points as well
u can easily find an OU game.. despite in UU it is so hard to grind that amount of points to get the hat.