About hidden abilities.

I know that we have hidden abilities like contrary serperior but i wanted to know if pokemon like gliscor also had his ability poison heal? And if he has his hidden ability i just need to use the pill to get it?

11 minutes ago, Ykeer said:

I know that we have hidden abilities like contrary serperior but i wanted to know if pokemon like gliscor also had his ability poison heal? And if he has his hidden ability i just need to use the pill to get it?

Hello, 

There are actually no hidden abilities in the game yet. Not that we can use at least. The only hidden abilities in the game, are the ones npcs have in events like battle frontier.

But poison heal gliscor is amazing, and is hands down the best pokemon ever, so I'm in agreement with the excitement. 

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Youfriend said:

Hey Bro, when will Gliscor have the hidden ability? I mean, if you know, would you please tell me? It's very important to me, please!😉

They wont add any other hidden ability,

They wont add anything and devs wont satisfy their players , stop asking them to add anything into the game

On 6/8/2022 at 9:34 PM, Ykeer said:

Glliscor didn't have their HA. But after 10th anniversary update we get some HA. For Darmanitan, eevee, pikachu, meowth, Clefable, and all starters except Blaziken.

Edited by caioxlive13