The probability of secret shiny particles pokemons and SRIF for secret pokemons

7小时前,CanadaSorry 说:

Ignore my previous question. I didnt read the comments through the hype. But.....single encounters only?

Screenshot_20220609-204738_PokeMMO.jpg

Screenshot_20220609-204751_PokeMMO.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!THAT'S SOOOOOO COOOOOL!!!

21小时前,Thekingofglory 说:

微信图片_20220609191013.png微信图片_20220609191006.png

as we know,the probability of ordinary shiny pokemons is 1/30 000

according to the probability of the original game,secret shiny pokemons' probability is 1/16 in ordinary shinies

so,we can calculate the secret shiny pokemons' probability:

1×1/30 000×1/16=1/480 000

so that's 0.000 002 083 333333333≈0.000 002 084

If I make some mistakes, please point it out 

so,i found sth wrong:

it should be 0.000 002 083 333333333≈0.000 002 083

I shouldn't carry

于2022/6/10 AM12点28分,YIBU 说:

The Secret Shiny rate is 1/16 after 1/30000.

To obtain the shiny, neither it can be bred nor encountered via sweet scent.

As for breeding part, if you breed one parent with Secret Shiny and normal shiny, it will be passed to the child.

can i breed it with common pokemons?

@Kyui have a ques:it comes from this picture:1FB8A27B-D978-4F2F-AF9F-F12442A72E12.jpeg

translate:

The server achieves relatively real randomness through time difference. For those who use donations, there will be delays between multiple requests, and other people's requests will be interspersed. If the interspersed person is a sweet scent, they will get shiny directly. Therefore, if many people are finding the same pokemon at the same time, it is established

i used translation,idk if i have sth wrong

Edited by Thekingofglory
found sth wrong by myself,and fix
35 minutes ago, Thekingofglory said:

@Kyui have a ques:it comes from this picture:

translate:

The server achieves relatively real randomness through time difference. For those who use donations, there will be delays between multiple requests, and other people's requests will be interspersed. If the interspersed person is a sweet scent, they will get shiny directly. Therefore, if many people are finding the same pokemon at the same time, it is established

i used translation,idk if i have sth wrong

No, we did not create our own randomness algorithms for the game, and your activity cannot affect other players' RNG rolls. For shiny rates (and any other important RNG calls) we use cryptographic RNG via Java's SecureRandom engine. Basically: If it is good enough for government encryption keys, it's good enough for you and your shiny randomness.

Sometimes, interesting things happen which players can visualize patterns in, but they don't actually exist.

5 minutes ago, Kyu said:

No, we did not create our own randomness algorithms for the game, and your activity cannot affect other players' RNG rolls. For shiny rates (and any other important RNG calls) we use cryptographic RNG via Java's SecureRandom engine. Basically: If it is good enough for government encryption keys, it's good enough for you and your shiny randomness.

Sometimes, interesting things happen which players can visualize patterns in, but they don't actually exist.

really thx,kyu