The probability of secret shiny particles pokemons and SRIF for secret pokemons

5 hours ago, Bryce said:

So they added another layer of RNG on top of a stupidly low shiny chance...like who asked for this crap?

At this point of the game where too many players have too much money to spend, I feel like everything is an excuse to get value. It doesn't change my experience of the game so ultimately I don't care but I'm sometimes confused at how some people experience it. Good for them if they can be hyped by meaningless stuff and if it can flatter their ego when they show it off. Secret shiny ain't the most ridiculous though, some people spend awful amount of time/money for even more stupid stuff like 2013 pokemons. But hey to each their own. 

32 minutes ago, Thekingofglory said:

idk they can or not......

i saw many 5IVs rare shinies

You can breed shiny+rare shiny. So u basically only need 1 rare shiny and rest normal shinies. So getting 5iv rare shinies is not that hard. Still more expensive than 5 iv normal shiny

Edited by Gruul
4 hours ago, Poufilou said:

At this point of the game where too many players have too much money to spend, I feel like everything is an excuse to get value. It doesn't change my experience of the game so ultimately I don't care but I'm sometimes confused at how some people experience it. Good for them if they can be hyped by meaningless stuff and if it can flatter their ego when they show it off. Secret shiny ain't the most ridiculous though, some people spend awful amount of time/money for even more stupid stuff like 2013 pokemons. But hey to each their own. 

I just feel like nobody asked for this.

I was told secret shiny was something from Sword/Shield or something. I didn't even know it existed...like why?

1 hour ago, Bryce said:

I just feel like nobody asked for this.

I was told secret shiny was something from Sword/Shield or something. I didn't even know it existed...like why?

yes,secret shiny from Sword/Shield by Nitendo,which is the host of pokemon

25 minutes ago, Bryce said:

Because 1/30,000 is bad enough, who thought it would be fun to do 1/480,000?

Original: 1 / 4096 

i saw this in GTL,thx Kyu and developers

Screenshot_2022-06-13-23-37-50-300_eu.pokemmo.client.thumb.jpg.b4467baa4834174d0935caa40afcf714.jpg

38 minutes ago, Thekingofglory said:

Screenshot_2022-06-13-23-44-39-516_eu.pokemmo.client.thumb.jpg.617c3a1e6ef775374447695f0d890ad4.jpgScreenshot_2022-06-13-23-44-45-212_eu.pokemmo.client.thumb.jpg.2cd30eec439ee0389fd753f2dede0971.jpg

so,i wanna say:

This is the new way to hype after vanities 

This just kinda pisses me off...

Because now everybody is going to want a secret shiny, a regular shiny will be too pedestrian...

1/480,000...what a joke. This is a game where shiny hunting is probably the only other real "endgame" along with PvP and just hoarding vanities...at least PvP doesn't wait 480,000 times to give you a good match.

• Thekingofglory changed the title to The probability of secret shiny particles pokemons and SRIF for secret pokemons