How is PokeMMO performing on iOS?

Only recently saw the update notes and read that this was something that's in beta.

I haven't had the chance to download and test everything personally, so I wanted to check and see what people's initial impressions are when it comes to its performance on an iPhone.

Finally was able to get on but took forever. The IPA leads to a 404 page, so I joined the AltStore patreon to use the source. Anyways, the game seems to run pretty smooth. Haven’t done too much, but what I have done wasn’t bad. My only issue is the ui. I’m using an iPhone 12, so some of the Pokémon are covered up. Also, the button to access the menu is so far in the corner it’s kinda hard to activate it. Other than that nothing bad to report.

12 hours ago, Chewk said:

The IPA leads to a 404 page

Hi! This problem should have been fixed yesterday already, if anyone else is having issues with this, please let us know.

12 hours ago, Chewk said:

My only issue is the ui. I’m using an iPhone 12, so some of the Pokémon are covered up. Also, the button to access the menu is so far in the corner it’s kinda hard to activate it

Are you using zoom mode on your device's settings?

If anyone experiences issues with iOS usage, please contact our support on https://support.pokemmo.eu/ using your game account to login. We are working hard to improve this platform, and any feedback about it is helpful. Thank you for your time and patience!

Its working amazingly well BUT...I submitted a bug/suggestion for the ability to be able to MOVE/ADJUST the placement of the bars on ios. With the iphone XR the physical speaker on the side covers one of the bars. Depends on how you're holding your device. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...