Secret Shiny Reward in some Official Events

clayclover

Question

6 answers to this question

Shiny hunting should remain the only way to get secret shinies. This way shiny hunters will have something only exclusive to them. Something that can only be attained through shunting. Kinda in a similar way seasonal /pvp hats are only obtained through pvp.

11 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

Shiny hunting should remain the only way to get secret shinies. This way shiny hunters will have something only exclusive to them. Something that can only be attained through shunting. Kinda in a similar way seasonal /pvp hats are only obtained through pvp.

money cant buy pvp hats. it can buy secret shinys. are you suggesting secret shinys become untradeable too then?

18 minutes ago, awkways said:

money cant buy pvp hats. it can buy secret shinys. are you suggesting secret shinys become untradeable too then?

You're right money can't buy pvp hats but that's not the point I wanted to make. The point was pvp players can get something directly from the game something that's exclusive to them (pvp hats). Shiny hunters deserve something only they can get directly from the game. If not secret shinys what else would be exclusive to them? To make secret shinys more special for shiny hunters I'm suggesting they don't add any other methods to get secret shinys.

6 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

You're right money can't buy pvp hats but that's not the point I wanted to make. The point was pvp players can get something directly from the game something that's exclusive to them (pvp hats). Shiny hunters deserve something only they can get directly from the game. If not secret shinys what else would be exclusive to them? To make secret shinys more special for shiny hunters I'm suggesting they don't add any other methods to get secret shinys.

people wealthy enough can just bought their secret shiny. In long-term, most secret shiny would sell them cuz got bored or else. Not like events could ruin your merit to find and catch your own secret shiny, also not anyone could get them

Edited by clayclover

the hype for the secret shiny is too much in my opinion, if you already have the seasonals you can choose to buy a shiny with the particle selling only the RP.

They are dropping in price like crazy, and in a month we will probably see them at 30M for the "commons".