Option to disable Leppa/Ether use when out of Sweet Scent PP

Elizn

Question

I understand why its there and why its been implemented; Its a fantastic addition and helps a lot of people shiny hunt more efficiently. But I would prefer it to be an option.

Personally, I don't use Leppa Berries and I'm kinda prone to pressing the Sweet Scent hotkey when its out of PP.  Keep it enabled by default, but it would be nice to revert back to the old way "There's no more PP left for this move" if you don't use Leppa Berries/Ethers

I'm not expecting much of the community to actually agree with this one. 

3 answers to this question

I agree with this suggestion. I enjoy the new feature, but having a toggle option would be fantastic. There were suggestions before about having a sweet scent ocarina that uses leppa berries. Having the ocarina would have separated the use of sweet scent PP being used from an ocarina that used leppas/ethers/elixirs. This would have been fantastic for those that just wanted to use natural sweet scent PP without hitting the hotkey to trigger it again and getting text. 

I love the current feature because it went a step further. The ocarina would have cost additional pokeyen/RP whereas the current implementation is much more affordable. If the toggle button was added, it would function just as the sweet scent ocarina would have thus satisfying all involved parties. It could be a simple on/off setting under the Gameplay category. In the Gameplay category, you can toggle running with a key press. It could be under interface where you can toggle the ability to see PvP battle percentages.

On 6/12/2022 at 12:28 AM, Michelle said:

This suggestion is already active.

On 6/12/2022 at 5:29 AM, 3065640587 said:

yeah

The fact that 2 people are asking for it says to me this should be an option.