Help installing AltStore for PokeMMO on iOS?

1 hour ago, Addxt said:

Firewall? Your router's firewall perhaps? Something in your firewall or your own settings is preventing the page from accessing you.

I believe it's my browser, which is Chrome.

The thing is that when I change my protection settings, or straight up remove protection while browsing, I still get the same issue.

Is it possible to download iCloud from other links and have it work with AltStore? I'm just confused as to why this is such a process.

1 hour ago, Bryce said:

I believe it's my browser, which is Chrome.

The thing is that when I change my protection settings, or straight up remove protection while browsing, I still get the same issue.

Is it possible to download iCloud from other links and have it work with AltStore? I'm just confused as to why this is such a process.

Sadly apple makes it this hard. Apple is VERY picky with what they allow into their app store. There has been so many good things taken down because of how picky apple is, so Pokemmo and other apps like it have to find long, and sometimes complicated to understand workarounds in order to offer their entertainment to iphones. 

5 hours ago, MightyMichele said:

If you trust this page URL, one option is just press the left button - Advance - and click to skip this message. You will be sent to the place you are looking forward.

Unfortunately that is not the case. When I clicked Advanced, this is what the drop-down lead to:

updates.cdn-apple.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to updates.cdn-apple.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be updates.cdn-apple.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit updates.cdn-apple.com right now because its certificate has been revoked. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

It does not ever "work later"