[PokeMMO Guide] User Commands

Emlee

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='TWDaryl' timestamp='1366136182' post='289263']
Not sure what it is, but Desu mentioned a command for switching to a certain language in chat, not sure if it was added or not.
[/quote]

I will look into it, thank you Daryl.

[quote name='CipherWeston' timestamp='1366137503' post='289321']
[url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/14642-chat-ui-suggestion/#entry208934"]https://forums.pokem...on/#entry208934[/url]
[/quote] That's the one, I tried it and it doesn't seem to work.

[quote name='TWDaryl' timestamp='1366141037' post='289442']
That's the one, I tried it and it doesn't seem to work.
[/quote]
That's because it's in the suggestions. He was asking "What if I make this an option?" ... nowhere in the change logs after Desu posted that does it say that it's implemented.

[quote name='CipherWeston' timestamp='1366141113' post='289449']
That's because it's in the suggestions. He was asking "What if I make this an option?" ... nowhere in the change logs after Desu posted that does it say that it's implemented.
[/quote] I didn't do much research, I did try to find the thread but couldn't, oh well.

[quote name='CipherWeston' timestamp='1366137503' post='289321']
[url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/14642-chat-ui-suggestion/#entry208934"]https://forums.pokem...on/#entry208934[/url]
[/quote]

Thanks Cipher. I found that easily on my own though :)

[quote name='TWDaryl' timestamp='1366141037' post='289442']
That's the one, I tried it and it doesn't seem to work.
[/quote]

Thank you for testing it, either way.

Also, no need to argue. If I had found the said command it would have been added. Any suggestions of possible or statements of verified commands are always appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Added "/lang" and "/dialogtest" 

I have no idea what these do so if anyone wants to provide a description I will add some details. Thanks in advance. 

/lang [insert code]

Where is [insert code], type down the language you want to talk in. EN, FR, DE, PT and so on. Changes the language of chat.

I have absolutely no clue what is diaglotest though, when I typed dialogtest 6 I got this:

73ebd4f98fcf7b689f373f01c8ea6684.png

/lang [insert code]
Where is [insert code], type down the language you want to talk in. EN, FR, DE, PT and so on. Changes the language of chat.

I have absolutely no clue what is diaglotest though, when I typed dialogtest 6 I got this:

73ebd4f98fcf7b689f373f01c8ea6684.png

It allows you to test the dialog of the string number you input. In this case, dialog 6 gets you a bunch of nulls.

If you go to PokeMMO>data>strings and click the .xml file, you can see the different string ids. I guess it would be helpful for players in Client Customization who want to edit the client language into French for example.

strings are basically things that hold a bunch of characters:

E.g. I can edit one of the strings to say this:
NmHjtlQ.png

When I type the dialog test command and the string number "16777301", this happens:
ZisV16o.png

I edited one of the strings for the TV so when I check it, it can show this:
myA5dmX.png

/dialogtest <string_id> A debug tool used to display dialogue strings from your ROM. 

I'd change the definition and say that it is a debug tool used to display dialogue strings from your strings.xml file.

Edited by Chibisaurus
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...