Pvp replay

Rychell

Question

Please mods add an personal register function to replay the last pvp you've done in ranked. Here's a few reasons why to add this:

1 - Hackers: in case you get matched with a hacker you'll have more proofs to make a report

2 - Feedback: By this i mean you can check your own mistakes on pvp and learn what you have to work on

3 - Exciting pvp: In case you had a pvp that is worth to record in video for any reason :)

Thanks for reading...

4 answers to this question

I'm not sure as the specifics, but I think it would be fun to replay a PvP match. There was a similar function to replay your last battle in the cartridge games. Alternatively, I could see how it wouldn't be well-received as your team and strategy could be revealed or published by the other party and thus subsequently shared to competitors for inappropriate use in tourneys, TT, etc. 

idk but i feel this is somewhat unnecesary.
1- There is no hackers in this game, the furthest i've seen are bug abusers, and only seen when the game implement new content.
2- you can quickly feedback your battle in "battle log" as soon you end your fight

also the amount of pvp carried out in a day must be considered, which are thousands. this could slow down the performance of the server in the long-term if we save each pvp on video

Edited by clayclover

Seems like i wasnt clear enough about the idea:

1 - The pvp log will not be saved on the server, it will be on local store

2 - It will only save the last pvp you had, if you do another pvp, it will be replaced

3 - I know the battle log, but this is plain text, im looking into a full battle video wich will not be recorded by the game inself, just replay the last battle like the actual tournament system does w every single battle on it, for video recording you'll have to use another software

4 - Only you and the oponent are capable of viewing the replay

5 - Recording the battle on a replay will optimize the time cause there will be not delays between turns

3 hours ago, Rychell said:

Seems like i wasnt clear enough about the idea:

1 - The pvp log will not be saved on the server, it will be on local store

2 - It will only save the last pvp you had, if you do another pvp, it will be replaced

3 - I know the battle log, but this is plain text, im looking into a full battle video wich will not be recorded by the game inself, just replay the last battle like the actual tournament system does w every single battle on it, for video recording you'll have to use another software

4 - Only you and the oponent are capable of viewing the replay

5 - Recording the battle on a replay will optimize the time cause there will be not delays between turns

Yes, this is quite a good suggestions. I love watching tournaments replays, but sometimes stalls and walls pokemons increase the battle time up to approximately an hour. Thus, I also hope for the developers to implement a button of fast forward like x1.5, x2 for battle replays or a button function for next move or previous move so it doesn't consume time in viewing replays.