Is there no good way to get a female starter?

Hi all, just trying to get a female starter, and I've tried enough times to where I can no longer delete my character, it says "character deletion has been temporarily disabled due to an excessive number of deletions", and like- is it excessive if I'm just trying to get a female starter? Are there any staff that can help with this?

16 minutes ago, lottebug said:

Hi all, just trying to get a female starter, and I've tried enough times to where I can no longer delete my character, it says "character deletion has been temporarily disabled due to an excessive number of deletions", and like- is it excessive if I'm just trying to get a female starter? Are there any staff that can help with this?

I have a suggestion for you lottebug, why not catch the starters in the wild? Let me give you a chart of where all the starters are located:

765e05925ea10511fe0e75466bc21a17.png

If you would rather insist getting them organically, then you can only delete up to 5 characters per 24 hours.

13 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

I have a suggestion for you lottebug, why not catch the starters in the wild? Let me give you a chart of where all the starters are located:

If you would rather insist getting them organically, then you can only delete up to 5 characters per 24 hours.

thank you so much for this! i had come across the same advice in game, and it's almost certainly what i'll do, but i find it extremely sweet that you threw together where all the starters are, so thanks again!

1 hour ago, Bestfriends said:

Sinnoh Starters are incorrect:

Turtwig is at Sendoff Spring ("secret" 4th lake)

Chimchar is at Valor Lakefront

Piplup is at Lake Acuity

On 6/20/2022 at 10:51 PM, lottebug said:

Translated to French Fry:

"Femall stature ze butt impossibru, 12.5% ze butt un lie mad buy ze devz too tricc ze massez. Butt ze parlor triccs do decieevee zem so hon-hon! hon!hoho, snnoort!"

*runs away Frenchlike*