Game troll or Bug shinny ?? o.O

18 hours ago, keirama said:

odio creer eso muchos encuentros tuve hordas o simple... todavia no me ha salido...

Just get a chinese name like me and you'll get ez shinies.

No pero migo no te preocupes, hay gente que tiene mucha mala suerte, y hay gente que llega hasta los 150K ENCUENTROS solo por un shiny. Igual aparte, yo creo que sumando TODOS tus encuentros en total llegas como mucho a 30K o más quizá, pero no te creas que por pasarte todas las regiones tenés como 100K encuentros, porque no es asi, suben muy pocos a menos que estés horas y horas buscando hordas. Si querés un shiny te tenés que poner a buscar todos los días hordas (Obvio que si son x5 y con Bayas Zanamas es mucho más rápido, pero aunque no lo parezca ya con hordas x3 es MUY muy lento).

21 hours ago, WolfMerrik said:

I'm not as bad as you, but my shiny counter is at about 300,000 (not counting eggs or my recent Hoenn play through). It stinks, but that is RNG for you... But it's what keeps the thrill of catching shiny Pokemon a thrill and not a routine

300k with no shiny is insane, I've known 166k and currently on 118k, doesn't even reach your drought when adding up and it feels like hell. Respect 

7 hours ago, Poufilou said:

300k with no shiny is insane, I've known 166k and currently on 118k, doesn't even reach your drought when adding up and it feels like hell. Respect 

Well, tbf, it hasn't rolled over to 300k YET..... (Although not far off) and I'm really hoping it doesn't haha. It's going to be a GREAT payoff when it finally happens though.

And yeah 118k is tough there for you. I'm sure it will come to an end soon for us both.

On 6/23/2022 at 8:28 AM, McTermi said:

To bring a serious comment to the topic: if people complaining about having shinys cause of ingame hours, they dont understand anything about Shunting. Staying in Vermillion, Playing Comps and kill 200 Pokes to finish ev+lvl50 will take endlessly much comps to find your shinys. Dedicated Shiny hunters are able to get 1200 Encounter/Hour with Leppa+Sweet Scene and a bit less like 1000 with close pokecenter healing. Do that for 8 hrs a day and for 2 weeks and i bet with everyone, u will find a shiny. U got ~120k Encounter and only in the rarest of occupations, which btw never happened to me in now 10 years, you may Not find a shiny. My Average Shiny Rate with Donator for 7 Months noe is btw at 21/22k. Keep yourself Motivated and Dedicated, you will get it. No one ever said its easy, but the Sparkle when it pops up is all worth it everytime.

Oh yeah, let me quit my job for sitting 8 hours a day to find some shiny.

Edited by EMINENCIA

Hey bro you are Not alone 

Motz than 4500 hours i only encountered 2 shinies

À small advice : don't lose faith

(shinies are rumors) 

Use à donator status and chasse swarms in this évent maybe Just maybe u get blessed with à shiny eevee, snorlax or starter... 

7 hours ago, EMINENCIA said:

Oh yeah, let me quit my job for sitting 8 hours a day to find some shiny.

Im working 40 Hrs a Week and living in my own rooms. Guess your These type of Persons, who rather look for excuses, then solutions ?

7 hours ago, McTermi said:

Im working 40 Hrs a Week and living in my own rooms. Guess your These type of Persons, who rather look for excuses, then solutions ?

I can imagine. Keep reading those self help books, they're doing their thing.

PD: Your parents basement doesn't count as your own room.

Edited by EMINENCIA