So, I'm new(?)

Greetings, everyone.

I had played this game way back in the day when it only had one or two regions evailable and suddenly, after nearly a decade, I felt the need to return to the old playgrounds, given its accessibility via Android these days. By all means and purposes, I want to start fresh in Kanto and expirience the game from the very beginning, gradually reintroducing myself with its various systems and mechanics that have changed dramatically over the years.

That said though, I had clocked over 200 hours back in my day and have a plethora of fully competitive mons, with perfect IVs, natures and fully trained. A full team of my favorite pokemon, just standing there, in my PC, waiting for me to pick them up and travel with.

So, is there a way to move my little buddies over to a new character or a new account, or will I be stepping on rules and regulations?

P.S.
I have 0 intention of using any of my old buddies in the playthrough as I hear it has become much harder than it is in the main games and I absolutely love the challenge (also the reason I like fan-made games like Radical Red etc.) but I did spent hours upon hours training them, it would be such a waste to let them rot in an inactive account and frankly, I don't think I have the patience to start the training over again.