How to Beat PokeMMO 10th Anniversary Boss BEST WAY TO EARN MONEY [Guide]

I will write the steps that i understand on Video: 

Team;

Clefable - Attacker - use Hyper Voice only - 2nd Slot of party
Chansey - Special Tanker, no moves, use only items. - 1st Slot of Party
Blissey -  Special Tanker, no moves, use only items. - 3rd Slot of Party
3 Breeders of different egg groups of choice. Recommended: Ditto(Universal Breeders), Gastly(Chaos Egg Group(Most expensive egg group)) and Magikarp(Dragon Egg Group, useful to breed OU mons like Chomp, Mence, and other popular dragons). 

Turn 1 - Open with 3 mons mentioned above. Enter with 3 breeders, and let them faint.
Turn 2 - On chansey and blissey's turns, use X Special and X Sp. Def on clefable. Order don't matter. Attack with clefable hyper voice
Turn 3 - On chansey and blissey's turns, use X Special and other X Special or a potion on clefable, Potion is just Crit-safe, to you don't lose your mon because of a bad roll. Order don't matter. Attack with clefable hyper voice
Turn 4 - On chansey and blissey's turns, use X Speed and Another Potion on clefable. Order don't matter. Attack with clefable hyper voice
Turn 5 - Finish them off with Hyper Voice Clefable

1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

I will write the steps that i understand on Video: 

Team;

Clefable - Attacker - use Hyper Voice only - 2nd Slot of party
Chansey - Special Tanker, no moves, use only items. - 1st Slot of Party
Blissey -  Special Tanker, no moves, use only items. - 3rd Slot of Party
3 Breeders of different egg groups of choice. Recommended: Ditto(Universal Breeders), Gastly(Chaos Egg Group(Most expensive egg group)) and Magikarp(Dragon Egg Group, useful to breed OU mons like Chomp, Mence, and other popular dragons). 

Turn 1 - Open with 3 mons mentioned above. Enter with 3 breeders, and let them faint.
Turn 2 - On chansey and blissey's turns, use X Special and X Sp. Def on clefable. Order don't matter. Attack with clefable hyper voice
Turn 3 - On chansey and blissey's turns, use X Special and other X Special or a potion on clefable, Potion is just Crit-safe, to you don't lose your mon because of a bad roll. Order don't matter. Attack with clefable hyper voice
Turn 4 - On chansey and blissey's turns, use X Speed and Another Potion on clefable. Order don't matter. Attack with clefable hyper voice
Turn 5 - Finish them off with Hyper Voice Clefable

turn 1 is only needed if you have the gamemode that they swap your pokemon 

2 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

QuinnW, can you send a pokepast of team that you use? 

And, if your intent is run only Hyper Voice with Clefable, why use Life Orb and not a Choice Specs?

yes choice specs is usable since thats the only move you use i didnt think about this xD 

Edited by Quinn010