small Features / Event Ideas

Darkoure

Question

My small opinion and Ideas for future events.

I really like the ongoing event but I would like to see some extra features or buffs for everyone.

what I´ve learned  by playing other games and events its not only the Event itself that brings fun to me, its also that you can decide what u wanna do during that time.

Publishers gives people bonuses for being there, playing their games throughout their Event.

The Event you made is awesome no doubt and we got pve and pvp based contet, a sneak peak to Alphas. new vanities, Shiny Charms and it this is just part two out of three- thanks for all that!

But there could be more this definetly sounds greedy and and ungrateful but thats not my intention. I´ll try to explain,

I dont wanna chase after Trainers or boss battles or swarms the whole time. I know its been only the 2nd day and if I choose to grind alot thats my own fault but if this keeps going, to be honest I´ll lose interest but at the same time I dont wanna miss out that being said adding featurues around it will make you feel still taking part in it.

Also its a mmorpg its about money aswell, its getting pretty low everywhere rp,vanities,chests etc.  its only about fun  x)

Some random Ideas 
"10th Anniversary Battle Points Bonus 20%" 
whoever likes to play pvp can now grind pvp

"10t Anniverary Shiny Charm Bonus 10%"
whoever wants to find shinies instead, now its time Shiny Charm + 10th anniversary bonus. Hell Yea!

I think those features also helps the event economy maybe not going to low, since people are able to do something else like shiny hunting/breeding and taking a break from the actual event and using the bonuses instead.
for myself I definetly would try to catch a shiny for a while and dont have the urge to grind the crap out of those trainer battles.

Small events during normal weeks 

"This Weekends Pickup/Thief event"

there is a chance you might steal 2 Items from a pokemon using thief/pick up
thief/pick up bonus might be unreasonable now but thinking outside of the event = Ev tranining with benefits / Pick up farmers with more income. ( we have to appreciate those EV-services or Farmers for stocking up the gtl with leftovers or other Items on a daily basis)

"Breeding Week" 
You might be lucky that your Pokemon gets a rare Particle or Ribbon when hatching. 

(Well finally!! After all those years we´ve been paying this grandpa, who takes two of our pokemons and gives us one back ) x))

I think those events need to be programmed only once. (until you add new content and revise it)  but what I mean is you should just "activate" it (like donator status)

----Just basic Ideas not even throughfull at all but with a little spice from the devs team this might can be something to think over it for the future, Im not sure how this affect the shiny economy or how to programm this into the game but this is anyway your challange :D----

Thanks for reading! thats enough of a break now go back and beat RED

Edited by Darkoure

3 answers to this question

bro ur ideas are very nice, but i advise to keep grinding chests till they reach 5k
when they reach that price, stock 'em, after event sell 'em all
no one is gonna take ur ideas in consideration (they are logic & nice ideas ❤️ )
farm farm farm chase gym leaders & elite
u need a good idea use a donator status when chasing swarms .. (u may be blessed with a shiny snorlax, eevee or charmander ...

1 hour ago, Jgaw said:

bro ur ideas are very nice, but i advise to keep grinding chests till they reach 5k
when they reach that price, stock 'em, after event sell 'em all
no one is gonna take ur ideas in consideration (they are logic & nice ideas ❤️ )
farm farm farm chase gym leaders & elite
u need a good idea use a donator status when chasing swarms .. (u may be blessed with a shiny snorlax, eevee or charmander ...

Thanks for your feedback! :3

I´ll keep farming thats for sure!

This event is made to be easier so everyone can beat the boss or trainers even newcomer but I would be highly suprised seeing them at 5k.

Also you get medaillons from it aswell and after the event ends, for my understanding they will be useless.

golden chests might be worth the risk. 

But thats my Point because of all that being said I would like to see features around it so people can decide what source of income or outcome or action they wanna spend/gain/do throughout the event. ?

Im on Donator and im trying my best to find one!  Bless you too ❤️ 

Me too i used à donator despite im pretty sure i Won't have neither à shiny eevee nor a shiny charmander (as i always claim shinies are only à rumor) 

5k maybe théy reach that price like xmas presents, but i see ppl urging Others to open chest that thy find ultra rare vanities but the truth xD

Medallions are useless after évent, not golden chests

Good luck, good farm, happy anniversary Pokemmo ❤️