[PGC 1] PokeMMO Gym Challenge

Minor adjustments:

Gyms will now decay at 5m per day instead of 2.5m - This will make the gym selling process go twice as fast, keep the hype and hopefully you can get a gym for cheaper ?

Upon release of gym sales the 4 hours period where outbidding is allowed has been adjusted to 1 hours

I've also added a F.A.Q to the original post. If there's any questions you have, let me know and I can add them here.

F.A.Q

Spoiler

1. If a gym has more than 1 gym leader, do I need to beat them all to get the gym badge?

No, you only need to beat 1 of them.

2. We pay a lot of money for a controlling a gym, do we win anything?

Well, firstly you get the the rewards as mentioned above. A limited edition legendary gym(it will be cool, I promise) and a team drawing(which will also be cool). It's not about the above rewards though, you buy a gym so your team members can have fun, practice, take part in a cool event, get your teams name out there. 5m-10m is not much when you are providing your whole team with an activity for 8 weeks in my opinion. Also you're helping fund the event, stop being a dork ?

3. If my team is controlling a gym, can we also collect other gym badges and take part in the finale tournament?

You certainly can!

4. If my team is controlling a gym, how would I obtain my own gym badge?

Teams that control a gym automatically get their own badge. Team hopping doesn't work, don't try it :v

Also thank you to everyone who has done translations! Added PT and CN.

------------------

Ajustes menores:

Los gimnasios ahora decaerán 5m por día en lugar de 2.5m. Ésto hará el proceso de venta de los gimnasios sea el doble de rápido, mantendrá el hype y con suerte podrán comprar un gimnasio más barato :).

Tras la publicación de venta de un gimnasio el periodo de 4 horas en el que se aceptan ofertas superiores ha sido ajustado a 1 horas.

☆☆ Preguntas Frecuentes ☆☆

Spoiler

1. ¿Si un gimnasio tiene más de un líder de gimnasio debo vencerlos a todos para conseguir la medalla?

-No, solo necesitas derrotar a uno de ellos.

2. Pagamos mucho dinero para controlar un gimnasio ¿Ganamos algo?

-Bueno, en primer lugar obtienes las recompensas antes mencionadas, un gym legendario de edición limitada ( será genial, lo prometo) y un dibujo de tu equipo ( el cuál también será genial). Aunque no solo se trata de las recomensas anteriores, tú compras un gimnasio para que los miembros de su equipo se diviertan, practiquen, sean parte de un evento genial y dar a conocer su equipo. En mi opinión 5m-10m no es mucho cuando le estás dando a tu equipo completo actividad por 8 semanas, y también estás ayudando a financiar el evento. Así que dejen de ser ineptos.

3. Si mi equipo está controlando un gimnasio ¿También podemos coleccionar otras medallas de gimnasios y formar parte del torneo final?

-¡Por supuesto que pueden!

4. Si mi equipo está controlando un gimnasio ¿Cómo obtendría mi propia medalla de gimnasio?

-Los equipos que controlen gimasios automáticamente ganan su propia medalla. Ir saltando de equipo en equipo no funciona, No lo intenten :v

UPDATE:

A new thread will be released at 9pm UTC tomorrow (Wednesday) where teams can start bidding on gyms as soon as you see it.

UTC 9PM

ET 5PM

CST 5AM (Thursday)

CT 4PM

Note: Once gyms go on sale, I will allow bidding in 1m increments for the first 1 hour.

I changed it again ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Espanol:

Spoiler

☆ ACTUALIZACIÓN: ☆

Un nuevo hilo será publicado mañana a las 9 pm UTC (Miércoles) donde los equipos pueden empezar a ofertar por los gimnasios tan pronto como lo vean. UTC 9 PM

ET 5 PM

CST 5 AM (Jueves)

CT 4 PM

Nota: Una vez que los gimnasios estén a la venta, permitiré pujar en incrementos de 1m durante la primera hora.

Lo cambié de nuevo ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Remember! The gym sale thread will be posted in roughly 9 hours from the time of posting this.

As for Chinese teams, I would love to include as many that would like to play but there is difficulties with discord usage. For now I will definitely be looking to add 1 chinese team and any more may get rejected, sadly. If you weren't able to defend a gym because of this, I have an idea which I will update you with after the gym sales conclude.

Of course, if you're not able to defend a gym, everyone is very welcome to battle gyms and collect badges, so everyone can take part in one way or another ?

1小时前,KaynineXL 说:

Remember! The gym sale thread will be posted in roughly 9 hours from the time of posting this.

As for Chinese teams, I would love to include as many that would like to play but there is difficulties with discord usage. For now I will definitely be looking to add 1 chinese team and any more may get rejected, sadly. If you weren't able to defend a gym because of this, I have an idea which I will update you with after the gym sales conclude.

Of course, if you're not able to defend a gym, everyone is very welcome to battle gyms and collect badges, so everyone can take part in one way or another ?

Don't worry about me being in Africa.

Kaynine, will have Signatures for Gym Leaders?

(I will order one to Tear when he open their shop, leaving clear that i'm a challenger and my team on signature)

And Kaynine, i have one sugestion and one question:

Question: We can challenge many trainers that we want on a gym, or just 5?

Suggestion: Add a separate W/L Ratio for Teams, to challenges on other gyms, and not only for standings while defending a gym (The players from a team will challenge other gyms, and their Wins and Losses will count on a ratio of their team, on challengers) , giving prizes for him too. The win rate will count wins against trainers and Gyms Leaders(The win/loss vs a gym leader will have their value on W/L ratio, x3.)

Edited by caioxlive13
On 6/30/2022 at 9:17 PM, caioxlive13 said:

Kaynine, will have Signatures for Gym Leaders?

(I will order one to Tear when he open their shop, leaving clear that i'm a challenger and my team on signature)

And Kaynine, i have one sugestion and one question:

Question: We can challenge many trainers that we want on a gym, or just 5?

Suggestion: Add a separate W/L Ratio for Teams, to challenges on other gyms, and not only for standings while defending a gym (The players from a team will challenge other gyms, and their Wins and Losses will count on a ratio of their team, on challengers) , giving prizes for him too. The win rate will count wins against trainers and Gyms Leaders(The win/loss vs a gym leader will have their value on W/L ratio, x3.)

Gym leaders do not have signatures but of course they are free to make their own if they wish. 

We have these badge cases which are designed to be used as signatures. Each gym will create their own badge and once beating that gym, the gym badge will be slotted into the case.

Spoiler

a181c6e80965be74af5b32d6ff79b3e9.png

192f579a0b6763daa1a829ef500e5f17.png

3+ badges obtained

793a8ef190f57081964ff5fcd8686e9e.png

6+ badges obtained

669581ebad1d07e380593fd5bc28d50f.png

8 badges obtained

You need to beat 5 trainers before attempting the gym leader. Sure, you can fight more trainers if the gym allows it.

The gyms vs gyms is interesting but it's not something I will do as there's already a lot of information people need to take in for this event.

31 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Gym leaders do not have signatures but of course they are free to make their own if they wish. 

We have these badge cases which are designed to be used as signatures. Each gym will create their own badge and once beating that gym, the gym badge will be slotted into the case.

Reveal hidden contents

a181c6e80965be74af5b32d6ff79b3e9.png

192f579a0b6763daa1a829ef500e5f17.png

3+ badges obtained

793a8ef190f57081964ff5fcd8686e9e.png

6+ badges obtained

669581ebad1d07e380593fd5bc28d50f.png

8 badges obtained

You need to beat 5 trainers before attempting the gym leader. Sure, you can fight more trainers if the gym allows it.

The gyms vs gyms is interesting but it's not something I will do as there's already a lot of information people need to take in for this event.

Isn't a Gym vs Gym, is basically; Every win that i have while trying to get a badge will count points to my team, and the team with highest score wins a extra prize. Not necessarilly the team must have a Gym. However i need to provide information about which team i will compete on this leaderboard, and i can't change it during season. I can, if want, dion't compete on this leaderboard, and in this case i don't need to send the team that i will compete. Is opcional enter or not on this leaderboard.

Kaynine, i think that you need to pick up one of gyms of Lab teams and put them back on sale. It's a little unfair to us, because all players from Lab teams will start with 2 badges(Players from Other teams that can only buy one gym, will start with one badge each.), giving him a big advantage on event(for example: they can get 8 badges earlier, so if want to do the same chances for all to qualify to final tournament, cannot use the criteria of "Badge Case completed earlier", because it's almost impossible that the first player to complete the Badge case isn't a lab player, and if someone does this, is probablly a player for other team that buyed a gym.)

Edited by caioxlive13
15 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

Kaynine, i think that you need to pick up one of gyms of Lab teams and put them back on sale. It's a little unfair to us, because all players from Lab teams will start with 2 badges(Players from Other teams that can only buy one gym, will start with one badge each.), giving him a big advantage on event(for example: they can get 8 badges earlier, so if want to do the same chances for all to qualify to final tournament, cannot use the criteria of "Badge Case completed earlier", because it's almost impossible that the first player to complete the Badge case isn't a lab player, and if someone does this, is probablly a player for other team that buyed a gym.)

then Why didn't you make a counter-bid at the moment?

PepeSleep.png.c5cdf612921b35ec99470c1799e2c5d4.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.