PSL Teams or WC Discussion

PSL Teams or World Cup  

143 members have voted

1. 1. PSL Teams or World Cup

bro stop at this point world cup is the hardest event to host as you can see many failed don't even think about hosting world cup i would only reccomend experienced players to host this event. (just wait a bit and let someone host real psl) 

Edited by Quinn010

In the event that they did not want gasai, I offer to host psl teams, in the previous one I was co-host with Mkns, I would only need someone who speaks English to help me with the translations. I've been competing in these tournaments for a long time so if it's not a problem and you want the tournament to take place, im here. And if gasay hosts it, well if there is no problem, I would help by being a co-host.

Edited by isi1993
3 hours ago, GasaiYunoSan said:

PCG for its part is a different event, while it has good hopes of success, it should not be an event of the type that interrupts the calendar of events.

Correct, it's a different event. How does it being a different event prevent event overload (and therefore potential loss of interest accross the board)?
I'd like you to elaborate and explain your reasoning.

31 minutes ago, Lvkee said:

If it's world cup DO NOT do that dumb continent shit again. I have no attachment to "EU West" if that happens I'll forge documents so I can go play for an actual country ? 

World cup is a scam anyway, last Worldcup 3 Germans played for rest of Europe because they had beef with some other Germans and at least 1 played for rest of Asia. If we have a world cup again I'll play for the Netherlands lol. 

2 hours ago, isi1993 said:

En el caso de que no quisieran gasai, me ofrezco para albergar equipos de psl, en el anterior fui co-anfitrión con Mkns, solo necesitaría a alguien que hable inglés para que me ayude con las traducciones. He estado compitiendo en estos torneos durante mucho tiempo, así que si no es un problema y quieres que se lleve a cabo el torneo, aquí estoy. Y si gasay lo aloja, pues si no hay problema, ayudaría siendo co-anfitrión.

Pongase la 10

3 hours ago, isi1993 said:

In the event that they did not want gasai, I offer to host psl teams, in the previous one I was co-host with Mkns, I would only need someone who speaks English to help me with the translations. I've been competing in these tournaments for a long time so if it's not a problem and you want the tournament to take place, im here. And if gasay hosts it, well if there is no problem, I would help by being a co-host.

987228620374282302.png?v=1

1 hour ago, CaptnBaklava said:

World cup is a scam anyway, last Worldcup 3 Germans played for rest of Europe because they had beef with some other Germans and at least 1 played for rest of Asia. If we have a world cup again I'll play for the Netherlands lol. 

as captain from the netherlands we gladly welcome you but you need to sing Wilhelmus in vc to join

10 hours ago, Aerun said:

If no one hosted it yet it’s because most of the good teams of this game aren’t active anymore/ as active as the first edition of the Psl Teams.

I don’t think anyone is gonna enjoy watching the most random teams fighting eachother while clicking buttons.

Also I might be too oldschool but I believe those important events should only be hosted by players who are known and trusted by a very large part of the competitive community, I don’t think anyone coming out of nowhere can host this kind of events. 

The only inactive teams that are from the first edition I think would only be Nore and Live, the others I have seen quite active in terms of tournaments, on the other point I agree with you

10 hours ago, Imperial said:

In-between this we will have the PokeMMO Challenge League and PokeMMO Gym Challenge (hype) clashing with each other and likely to occur for one or two months

I appreciate the kind words ♥♥ but I actually don't think that is the case here. Quinn and I were aware of each others events prior to posting and we planned accordingly. Also, my event is kinda like one of those that can happen in the background if another event wants to play at the same time. There's no scheduling or a week to prepare a team, it's someone asking for a duel and you simply show up on the spot.

That said I do agree for regular PSL style tournaments, two of those clashing could be a real headache. 

11 hours ago, isi1993 said:

Yes pls