PSL Teams or WC Discussion

PSL Teams or World Cup  

143 members have voted

1. 1. PSL Teams or World Cup

7 minutes ago, YJos said:

I wonder why NoHa couldn't enter, i think we met the four criteria that were used to select the participants for the first edition of the PSL Teams. First of all, being a recognized team in the community, yes, we are relatively new, but seeing that you even know that Noha exists, i can assume that we are not strangers in the community. Second, we have 81 members, i can assure you that we have more than 20 active members. The third point, five players with official tournaments, we have more than 5, huargensy, llatios, wallarro, zlumiere, zmauri, clayclover, others who have won shinys from official tournaments but at this moment i don't remember them, in addition to the fact that we have players who have won seasonal tournaments, so i guess we meet that criteria. And, finally, contributing 2M to the prize, i don't think we have a problem with that. So....1901553988_Capturadepantalla2022-06-29114234.png.5a1408fb775f7d0249758d2f83716c38.png

20 established active players bye 

27 minutes ago, Quinn010 said:

Ok, Huargensy, lLatios, Wallarro, zLumiere, zMauri, zGrim, zMago, SoumaYukihira, venuxeber, xxLazaro, DylanWoods, KazzKZ, awallz, Clayclover, bund, iHasvik, Fermie, JasonSparrowX, xJoseee, Jeresteve, and me, there you have your 20 players, ty

Edited by YJos
12 minutes ago, Quinn010 said:

Well, I don't know how long the minimum time is to be considered established, but I do remember RMW entered the last edition and it lacked several requirements to enter and there you saw them participating without problems

28 minutes ago, Quinn010 said:

NoHands players with official WIN:

Huargensy x23

Wallarro x9

lLatios x5

YJos x4

zLumiere x2

zMauri x1

JereSteve x1

Bund x3

xJossue x2 

xxLazaro x1

awaLLz x1 

JasonSparrowX x1

DylanWoodz x6

IHasvik x1

KazzKZ x1

SoumaYukihira x1

ClayClover x2

zGrim x1

xMago x1

venuxever x1

20 "established players" and 67 officials WINS in NoHands members

And others pvp players who have not won a tour but are active

Bye?

37 minutes ago, YJos said:

Ok, Huargensy, lLatios, Wallarro, zLumiere, zMauri, zGrim, zMago, SoumaYukihira, venuxeber, xxLazaro, DylanWoods, KazzKZ, awallz, Clayclover, bund, iHasvik, Fermie, JasonSparrowX, xJoseee, Jeresteve, and me, there you have your 20 players, ty

16 members are group hoppers, inestably group and they'r going to die in 2 months

1 hour ago, Thenavarro said:

Well, I don't know how long the minimum time is to be considered established, but I do remember RMW entered the last edition and it lacked several requirements to enter and there you saw them participating without problems

rmw was a filler because we missed 1 spot

1 hour ago, YJos said:

for me a established player is som1 that proven himself in a big unofficial event like world cup psl etc or win a few official these 20 players don't make the cut all but then again im just a player maybe the host think different this is just my opinion. 

6 minutes ago, Quinn010 said:

for me a established player is som1 that proven himself in a big unofficial event like world cup psl etc or win a few official these 20 players don't make the cut all but then again im just a player maybe the host think different this is just my opinion. 

VGC:
a06c2884f6978254856d4e61006435c3.png
LORD

0f0110c3357f370f2feb70e8dad942ac.png
LAVA

89f8768db15725dd928678f3d576cf7e.png
HDLM
335a5a09d29c88a67e8fb6be00693279.png

for example the last year, how much  "established players" have in each team?
let me prepare my popcorns , and u can reply
14cb4b1fb558af308001c2f651d57b8d.png

6 minutes ago, xMago said:

VGC:
a06c2884f6978254856d4e61006435c3.png
LORD

0f0110c3357f370f2feb70e8dad942ac.png
LAVA

89f8768db15725dd928678f3d576cf7e.png
HDLM
335a5a09d29c88a67e8fb6be00693279.png

for example the last year, how much  "established players" have in each team?
let me prepare my popcorns , and u can reply
14cb4b1fb558af308001c2f651d57b8d.png

well lord obv don't have 20 established players the others have imo

7 minutes ago, Quinn010 said:

well lord obv don't have 20 established players the others have imo

and lord, you came in with your logic, without anyone having said anything about it, could it be that the wrong one is simply you, that you think that "established players" is something other than what you really think? 

I like World Cup as an idea more because we already have team tournaments to decide the best in-game team of the game. The only issue is that as far as I'm perceiving most players in this community, they would rather play with their in-game teammates than with their countrymen/countrywomen. Generally the players who want World Cup often already share a team with people in their country, so for them it's not really an issue either way. So I think "PSL Teams" (a name which I don't like btw because for me PSL implies auctioning of players etc.) is better for this community because people seem far more motivated about their own in-game team than representing their country/region.

10 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

The only issue is that as far as I'm perceiving most players in this community, they would rather play with their in-game teammates than with their countrymen/countrywomen. Generally the players who want World Cup often already share a team with people in their country, so for them it's not really an issue either way.

I think this varies quite a bit, I know for a fact that the Portuguese community is spread out across multiple teams and the World Cup is actually a great opportunity for us to come together, play together and enjoy some "national time".

In a separate example from what I've heard from multiple chinese players they can't wait for the World Cup and we know there are a lot of chinese players but we just don't have easy access to their "voices" per say.

It's always great to see multiple points of views and ways to enjoy this great game and I go back to what I've said before about a coordinated effort to organize events yearly to better suit the needs of the varied community that we have...I think we can cater to most by "splitting" up the calendar into seasons and thus making time for most types of tournaments/events. Something to discuss perhaps?

Regarding the PSL Teams name I'm 100% with you there @OrangeManiacI followed the last PSL and seeing as how it was the first PSL tournament I was following the thing I took out of it was that it was an auction/draft of players by selected managers which was great to see. This PSL Teams doesn't seem to relate...

Edited by Unnefable
12 minutes ago, xMago said:

and lord, you came in with your logic, without anyone having said anything about it, could it be that the wrong one is simply you, that you think that "established players" is something other than what you really think? 

I told you this is just my opinion how can this be wrong ? I think as team psl host it’s hard to say no you can’t join because your players suck they just add that so that teams like nore rn don’t join with 10 active people and few randoms from pallet town 

15 minutes ago, Tawla said:

Estoy bastante seguro de que la parte del aniversario nos traerá a todos HA, ¿por qué no hacer un gran PSL con niveles completos y habilidades completas? HA traerá muchos jugadores, muchos buenos entrenadores, sería genial

There was just one psl, 2 psl in less than 6 months ruins the hype of the event imo

Just now, Quinn010 said:

el último psl fue en diciembre no confundas los festivales de payasos como el psl de laboratorio con el psl real

Official PSL ended in February .-. 

It's funny that you say it was a clown, which by the way for me it was, but you were the manager of that event xD